rear lift blocks

smoken02

I have a 2" leveling kit on my truck. It appears that the rear end is lower now than the front. I hate that. Is it safe to add a rear lift block? 1" should level it back out. I'm also thinking of adding the half inch longer control arms to put my front axle back in the center of the wheel well. I don't like how the front wheel sits far back in the well now.

I had a set of 2" blocks in the rear but what I did was weld them to the factory ones and got longer u-bolts made. They never gave me any problems.

put the control arms on before the blocks, it'll affect the ride height on the front

put the control arms on before the blocks, it'll affect the ride height on the front

Ok will do. Now im thinking about getting rid of my 2" spacers for some 3" spacers. Then get the longer control arms to match. After that measure and add rear lift blocks to make the truck level. Although I dont want to add any more than a 2" block in the rear. That may be all it needs. I would like to run a 35" tire, but want it to clear and look nice.

I ran 37's with 3" body and 2" spacers. Right now I have 35's with just the body lift and 1200 lbs on the front.

Well I've been looking, and a 3" spacer isnt as easy to find as I thought.

I could be wrong but I don't think they make them. I have a buddy that has a set but he made a 1" ring for the bottom and welded them together.

Back