Recons?

CLINT_FX4_TxBoy

New to the Dark Side
Would like to see if anyone has the smoked Recon lights on a 6.0. Just wantin to maybe see some pics if anyone has any because I'm thinking very hard about ordering Tails, 3rd brake light and side mirror lenses.

I have the 3rd brake light Smoked and I like it. I'll see if I have some pics.

Can't really see the brake light but here's the Recon tails...I really don't know why they're so light in the pic because they're quite a bit darker in person. I guess it was that bright Forida sun when I took this one.
141.jpg

This side pic shows better their actual color.
132.jpg

Thanks for the pictures... I've been debating about the roof and side marker lights myself... I've already got LEDs in everything but the license plate markers...

Here are some pics of my truck. Recon side, roof, and thrid brake lights. And I smoked the stock tails.

DSC00767.jpg

DSC00769.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

awesome guys thanks for the responses i think ill order them this weekend and PainTrain I really like the look of that 4" lift! Its definatelty been an option for me and Im really hoping I can manage to get one this summer. The4 ich lift smoked lights and some Black 20's like rockstars or some other HD series with 35 in Baja ATZ's i think will have my truck lookin just how i want it! But tuner definatley comes next

Thanks everyone!

Yea Clint definately go for it! I was able to pick up my wheels, tires, and lift including Bilstein shocks from 4wheelparts.com for around $2000. I think even less than that. Black wheels would look great on that black truck!

I have to get in touch with Recon about my third brake light though. My top right side LEDs do not work anymore...that is a bummer. But other than that I love their products.

*EDIT* Unbroken give me your Harley Headlights...that is the only thing I am missing for the blacked out look...pleeeeasssseee? lol

Ordered the smoked tails, 3rd brake lights, and mirror lenses! Should be in some time next week! :rockwoot:

Clint I'll buy your old stock lenses for your mirrors. Let me know, I got an 05 both cracked

beware of the 3rd brake light. I have one sitting on my desk waiting to meet my sledge hammer. The cargo lights crapped out about a month after install. Contacted Recon numerous times, got the run around and never got a replacement. Horrible customer service.

the line of fire kinda sucks after a year or so, one side on mine stopped working ,ask dalpilot, a few of his LEDs have stopped working as well.

there's a kid on ebay that smokes lights...here's the set I bought for my mustang. He seems like a good kid, had a quality issue with my set, he is redoing for me a set that is up to his advertised quality. really not his fault, he placed them in the box a little too soon and the bubble wrap kept spots from breathing properly til cured so I ended up with circle spots in the clearcoat. He was happy to redo.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...item=&item=260292764646&rd=1#ebayphotohosting

Attachments

• S7301409.jpg
    S7301409.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 9
i got a buddy with the smoked tail lights and 3rd brake light. they are bad ass, but some of the l.e.d.s went out on the 3rd...

Well i would like to expect them to at least last awhile but like everything else nothing lasts forever so I assume this is why they sell replacement leds

had the same problem as Riggz. third brake light started crapn out. when i call recon they said stuff sh*t. I also have the cab lights, they are nice. the side marker lights in the mirrors are a nightmare to install. ended up not putting them in.

I'm another victim of burnt out 3rd brake led's. The first set of mirror leds didn't work either, I thought leds worked longer than regular bulbs after these go to crap I'm just painting my factory ones.

Well ill be pretty pissed if i payed $500 for all these lights and they dont work for awhile but i guess ill install em tuesday or wednesday and see how **** buffs out

Back