Red deer, alberta dyno day

RATTLE N HUM

Soooooooo Saturday Oct 16th we are havinng a dyno day, customer appreciation day and celebrate our win in the pro-street division at the World Finals at Lightspeed Innovations...be $50-$75 for 2 pulls on the dyno haven't decided yet...burgers and soda....and hope it doesn't snow....if it does just be hanging out at our shop for BBQ and shoot the session......

Lightspeed 1-7756 Edgar Industrial Way
Red Deer, AB T4P 4G8
(403) 346-7960

IF IT SNOWS LOL AT OUR SHOP
ARMOR INC #2, 4621 - 63st Red Deer, ALberta

EVERYONE WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!

I am planning on being there,, but only with the Ford. No nitrous.. but still should be lots of fun!!!

i might bring some n2o and just do some free spray,, lol,, i need to use up some before I get my bottles powdercoated

You bet....but don't forget the NOS...or I will beat ya lol

Just bugging.....everyone is always welcome!!

Oh I'll bring the nitrous!! lol With a new and better tune:stab:

We should harp on Rob till he sprays the crap out of his truck! See what that direct port set up will do:pop:

Heyyyyyyy....looks like +10 and sun so far for Saturday...so lets hope

Randy from the NHRDA sent some gift certificates for free memberships and t-shirts for us to hand out also....and with any luck we may have some Tims on site!!

THe HDR/ARMOR racer will be there....

seeing this reminded me of.... Reeeed..... Deeeer...... Beeeer. Have fun !

My son and I are here now. I believe that some of us are going to gather for breakfast at the comfort inn in the am before the event if anyone would like to join feel free

Awesome event and great turn out again.

Thanks again to Donovan and Armor inc for putting it on and Cam at lighspeed for letting us paint his Dyno bay black! we look fwd to next year, Hopefully someone has some video's

Cam at lightspeed builds a lot of exotic high HP cars like twin turbo vipers and nasty GT40's etc etc and said his Dyno has never seen numbers like we laid down hp or tq

2010 F250

984 RWHP
1949 RWTQ

Dynos is a Mustang MD250

Sweet! Would have liked to make it, like usual work is kicking my a$$! Whats all done to the 2010 F250?

Turned out to be a great day, little chilli but no rain or snow, next year maybe have it sooner and get it better organized and have some prizes for the big numbers...

As for the 2010 f350...you name it and it has it haha....I would like to see a number without NOS lol

Back