Red deer, alberta dyno day

Actually Rob's truck was spraying the same size jets as I was. 2 .88. The other 6.4 that has hit over 1000hp had monster size jets, .110+, single hpfp, modded stock chargers and smaller nozzles. Rob was even running a smaller tune then my truck. Had he installed the custom tune he had sent to him and ran big jets, he would have been over 1100hp. He did a really good job building that truck! It is a lot of fun to drive.

As far as what it would do on just fuel.................. I was driving it around friday night, and gauging against my truck which is just over 600hp, I'd say he has a easy 700hp on just fuel.

Hey Ryan, do you know how heavy your truck is? And how heavy Robs is?

Mine is 6800 with me in it.

Rob's is 6100 or something real close to that without him in it.

Actually Rob's truck was spraying the same size jets as I was. 2 .88. The other 6.4 that has hit over 1000hp had monster size jets, .110+, single hpfp, modded stock chargers and smaller nozzles. Rob was even running a smaller tune then my truck. Had he installed the custom tune he had sent to him and ran big jets, he would have been over 1100hp. He did a really good job building that truck! It is a lot of fun to drive.

As far as what it would do on just fuel.................. I was driving it around friday night, and gauging against my truck which is just over 600hp, I'd say he has a easy 700hp on just fuel.

Sooooooo your saying maybe 700hp all motor and how much did he spend...its ok ya don't have to say I can guess lol and I know it is few dollars more then my 600hp all motor...

BUT It is a sweet ride and he did an awesome job no doubt about it Rob's a good guy loves to build some neat **** and that is what it is all about...but I gotta bag on you guys some...turn the NOS off lets see what she runs...next year...

Last edited:
Tate, Chris (Joesixpack) is from Nippiwan Sask. (I think I spelled that right)

Its a 2010 F250! its just a stock truck with the air filter removed!

I cant post pics here because I can not get them small enough. To see the truck you will need to go to

Gangsta Gangsta at the top of the list - Powerstroke Nation

This truck would give the side winder a run for its money under the hood.

The money was not that bad it was the time involved. We dont have the luxury of buying parts and bolting them on. It is a lot more work when you build all your own stuff from scratch. Huge learning curve.
Either way this truck is not even turned up. It is no where near its potential. Expect a lot more out of it when we hook up the second stage and get a custom tune built for it. Keep in mind this is a street truck.
Right now there is no point turning it up 984 is way to much HP for the street. This truck is absolutely dangerous! This spring we will fly Matt from Spartan up or Erik from Innovative when it gets slicks put on it and then you will see HP backed up on the track.
I ran 12.05 @ 130MPH this year with a 2.2 60 foot.
The truck weighs 5990 pounds

Its a 2010 F250! its just a stock truck with the air filter removed!

I cant post pics here because I can not get them small enough. To see the truck you will need to go to

Gangsta Gangsta at the top of the list - Powerstroke Nation

This truck would give the side winder a run for its money under the hood.

The money was not that bad it was the time involved. We dont have the luxury of buying parts and bolting them on. It is a lot more work when you build all your own stuff from scratch. Huge learning curve.
Either way this truck is not even turned up. It is no where near its potential. Expect a lot more out of it when we hook up the second stage and get a custom tune built for it. Keep in mind this is a street truck.
Right now there is no point turning it up 984 is way to much HP for the street. This truck is absolutely dangerous! This spring we will fly Matt from Spartan up or Erik from Innovative when it gets slicks put on it and then you will see HP backed up on the track.
I ran 12.05 @ 130MPH this year with a 2.2 60 foot.
The truck weighs 5990 pounds

The money was not that bad lol...$20 grand is not that bad and there is more than that in there...you don't do one off customs for cheap its a cool truck don't get me wrong and you did an awesome job...second stage...more nos...lets see all motor come on :poke:

The money was not that bad lol...$20 grand is not that bad and there is more than that in there...you don't do one off customs for cheap its a cool truck don't get me wrong and you did an awesome job...second stage...more nos...lets see all motor come on :poke:

next year buddy I will go motor for motor with ya :)
turns out my small turbo has been F'd since day one which is why I had so much lag and nasty smoke down low. It finally siezed up on me but made a wierd noise since day one which Coles truck with the same set up does not make. Cab comes back off during X mas to make a few changes and repair a leak on one of the header collectors. I am going for 1200 on spray next year and decided to leave it a street truck for another year so no cage / slicks / transbrake means no faster at the track

next year buddy I will go motor for motor with ya :)
turns out my small turbo has been F'd since day one which is why I had so much lag and nasty smoke down low. It finally siezed up on me but made a wierd noise since day one which Coles truck with the same set up does not make. Cab comes back off during X mas to make a few changes and repair a leak on one of the header collectors. I am going for 1200 on spray next year and decided to leave it a street truck for another year so no cage / slicks / transbrake means no faster at the track

Sure and to make it even get rid of your second turbo and the second CP3 :)

Its all good dude...you put alot of work and did a nice job on that little truck!!!

Last edited:
Back