Red Rocket goes 10.66 @ 131mph

Love it and with a 12mm pump.....that just cracks me up! Hoss when are you going to turn a bottle on and put that thing in the 9's.

Jim

Love it and with a 12mm pump.....that just cracks me up! Hoss when are you going to turn a bottle on and put that thing in the 9's.

Jim
No 9's for this truck but I may go for a little lower in the 10's :nos:

Thats awesome man. Whats the suspension setup on it?
It has a back halve and four link by Art Morrison and a rack and pinion up front

Awesome! It's good to see the "Red Rocket" is alive and well...

I would like to think Nowel was happy with me on that run :rockwoot:

I would think he was there with you!

I know, 9's will get you black balled for life.

Jim

Hoss is the Red Rocket going to come to Canada in August??????
Good to see it making passes again wish I could be doing the same,Trying to get the planets to align for the BLACKOUT:Cheer:

Hoss is the Red Rocket going to come to Canada in August??????
Good to see it making passes again wish I could be doing the same,Trying to get the planets to align for the BLACKOUT:Cheer:

Unfortunately I have a week long pack trip on my horses that starts on the
18th :bang I planned this in the winter and I will not be able to change the date. I will not be making it up but I sure wish I could

Nice Pass Mark! That Red truck just keeps getting faster!

Unfortunately I have a week long pack trip on my horses that starts on the
18th :bang I planned this in the winter and I will not be able to change the date. I will not be making it up but I sure wish I could

Just hide the calendar from the horses, they'll never know it's the week they're supposed to be on the trip ;)

Bummer you'll miss the Blackout. I'm calling to make my hotel reservations right now!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Back