Red Stroke's 1111 dyno run

Thanks for posting, that is alot better than my vid.

I wish the back of the truck was visible, it lifted up about 4", or maybe it was the whole truck!

The truck was crazy on the street!

That was a wild run on the second one.......it was even cooler seeing it from the front about 10 ft away......gave those straps a workout

What kind of N2O system do you have to gain over 400 HP on spray. Thats amazing:ft:

9 LIVES said:
What kind of N2O system do you have to gain over 400 HP on spray. Thats amazing:ft:

If you notice in the first run the turbo barely made a peep. I'm sure just a really big turbo with lots-o-lag if it didn't have a bottle to give it a kick start

I actually forgot I had it till red stroke asked me when he seen my sad dyno run's from that day. I had alot of the trucks that day on video.

Nice pulls.

KingS how are you liking your twins? I'm thinking about running that exact setup. I have my old Hx35 that I removed to put my Super B Special on and its just sitting here asking to be used again. What size housings are you running?

My hx35 is stock completely except the wastegate is set to 26 psi and then I have a 26cm on the HT3B. I love them nothing like the feel of twins they are great when pulling my boat and trailer to actually they spool better when I have a load on the truck to. If I was going to keep the hx35 I would go to a 22 or 23 on the HT3B though, but I had planned on going bigger on top when I got the money so I went with the 26. I have a S300G I'm putting on top as soon as weather warms up. But all and all I would not want a big single after having my twin's once I got them dial in some what.

9 Lives it takes 3 bottles to go from 604 to 1111hp Its fun hitting the *nx* when it adds 507hp! :woohoo:

Here is the sheet
Superduty%20Cummins

KingS said:
My hx35 is stock completely except the wastegate is set to 26 psi and then I have a 26cm on the HT3B. I love them nothing like the feel of twins they are great when pulling my boat and trailer to actually they spool better when I have a load on the truck to. If I was going to keep the hx35 I would go to a 22 or 23 on the HT3B though, but I had planned on going bigger on top when I got the money so I went with the 26. I have a S300G I'm putting on top as soon as weather warms up. But all and all I would not want a big single after having my twin's once I got them dial in some what.

Why wouldn't you want to run a 26cm housing on the bottom turbo when using a hx35?

SuperDave4x4 said:
Why wouldn't you want to run a 26cm housing on the bottom turbo when using a hx35?

I do have a 26 on the bottom with my hx35 and it is fine it is just most of the people use a 22 or 23 to get better spool up when using the hx35 since it pushes less air to get the HT3B spinning.

Back