Redding CA

only if you consider a drunk naked fat man climbing in your tent in the middle of the night for a little for a little "dont ask dont tell" loving :hehe:

I don't think I want to know what happened there. What happens in Fallon, stays in Fallon...

We are thinking about getting the family out to this event.... if I can pry that truck project from my fingers for a day.

:hehe:

oh i wouldnt get your hopes up.. it's always hot here on an important day.. i've never seen an event in redding have good weather.. just lots of bad luck... it will probably be hot w/ tons of dust and the track wont be prepped good... although with jeremy running the show he will probably make sure the track is prepped. who knows we will see. but ya redding is a great city.. look forward to seeing you again Max'd out!!! unfortunately you had problems in Fallon...

Is this supposed to help with the getting people to wanna come??? :poke:

idk... if i had to guess i'd say that my comment about Redding's hot weather isn't going to coerce too many individuals of whether or not they should come. hey i did mention at the bottom of that that redding is a great city.. a lot of nice people here..

idk... if i had to guess i'd say that my comment about Redding's hot weather isn't going to coerce too many individuals of whether or not they should come. hey i did mention at the bottom of that that redding is a great city.. a lot of nice people here..

was just givin ya a hard time, hence the :poke:

It has cooled off quite a bit here lately, hopefully the heat wont scare anyone off.

Back