RedLine for Pulling!!

Old Blue

Cormier Familly Racing
What do you guys usually set the RedLine @ for pulling?? Should I stack it with our Edge HotBox or Smarty? or got with Redline only!!

i had mine stacked with a drag comp. i ran redline on 75% i ran my drag comp on 5 and 5 worked the best for me

When you run a Redline you may only tap the pump with it. I run an Edge Juice for timing but without the wire tapped there is no gain on any level above 3 (same for the comp), therefore I run mine on 3-5. It acts exactly as a Edge EZ which are cheaper. Also the Redline must be first inline to the MAP sensor then the Edge. The % you choose depends on your injection pump and injectors you have.

When you run a Redline you may only tap the pump with it. I run an Edge Juice for timing but without the wire tapped there is no gain on any level above 3 (same for the comp), therefore I run mine on 3-5. It acts exactly as a Edge EZ which are cheaper. Also the Redline must be first inline to the MAP sensor then the Edge. The % you choose depends on your injection pump and injectors you have.

For a injection pump we got a Dragon Fire and as for injectors they are 200hp 11Holes. Also got the 0.093lines to marry up to the CommonRail Head. Does it matter if the Edge is first to the MAP sensor or not!!

For a injection pump we got a Dragon Fire and as for injectors they are 200hp 11Holes. Also got the 0.093lines to marry up to the CommonRail Head. Does it matter if the Edge is first to the MAP sensor or not!!

Chip Fisher (Blue Chip Diesel) told me IT MATTERS so take that for what its worth. Also your APPS voltage has to be correct, it usually requires adjusting.

Chip Fisher (Blue Chip Diesel) told me IT MATTERS so take that for what its worth. Also your APPS voltage has to be correct, it usually requires adjusting.

I tried Redline first & my truck had terrible street manners. I switched to ADR first, then redline & it felt stronger yet smoother.

Back