Redwood Empire Fair (Ukiah, CA) August 9th

BIG_RED

You W!sh You Were Me =)
Redwood Empire Fair (Ukiah, CA) August 9th:woohoo:
Who's down?

i will most likely be going also.. going for hook #2 for me..

Aug 9 Ukiah pulls

Who is all going?

I will be there for sure and I know of a few other LCD(Winspeed) guys going as well.

This thread was already going Howard, so I merged them. Have a good time everybody, and good luck.

-Tom

I'm most likely gonna be out of town, but I think my truck is gonna be there.

Nick or Smokin, when are you guys (or your truck, Smokin) headed over.....I'd like to hitch a ride looks like Brad could bring mommas truck down from Fortuna!!

We're going up saturday morning. I haven't figured out what time yet. it will probably take 3 hours max..

Nick or Smokin, when are you guys (or your truck, Smokin) headed over.....I'd like to hitch a ride looks like Brad could bring mommas truck down from Fortuna!!

I am leaving saturday around 8:30am(from pleasanton) with the trailer and cheering section.

Jeff

if that doesnt work out I am planning on leaving my house around 11AM to noon, email me back at

ecklerken@yahoo.com

I'm not pulling, just want to get out of the house and go watch...........

Hell, I'll even let you drive the big old Ford

PMing you my cell phone info

big jake

Last edited:
Who is bringing the ice chest lids this year. After the pull we have some very important rematches in the shopping cart division as well. I hope you do well in the pull nick, because you will be loosing the cart race. loser.

don't worry there will be a lid or two!!

Who is bringing the ice chest lids this year. After the pull we have some very important rematches in the shopping cart division as well. I hope you do well in the pull nick, because you will be loosing the cart race. loser.

Back