Redwood Empire Fair (Ukiah, CA) August 9th

What is it with Ukiah, I was accused of cheating Last year, I received a call from a certian someone, then I called Brian (MLM). He new what I was running (no smoke, no power, just stock). Brian told me if there was a problem, to have this person call him dierct and he would set them straight. I have spoken to all parties involved and we all agree I was stock.

What happened to the stock class, I thought it was for stock chargers only....OOPS, did I say that.......

First thing....Thanks for the Videos Guys/Girls
Second thing......I tech just like everyone else!!!!! I know what I have under my hood and yes it is a stock turbo look out!!! whoever started that rumor needs to zip it!!!
Last thing...... I clearly pulled way pasted that dully!!! If everyone was so worried about my turbo why didn't they look under my hood?????????????
I'll see everyone in Gardnerville ... I'll be the one running with my hood off!!!! lol

Randee, If I was informed incorrectly I am sorry I made that jab at you. It was relayed to me by a someone and I should know better than to open my mouth. Keep up the good work, that was an awesome pull.

What is it with Ukiah, I was accused of cheating Last year, I received a call from a certian someone, then I called Brian (MLM). He new what I was running (no smoke, no power, just stock). Brian told me if there was a problem, to have this person call him dierct and he would set them straight. I have spoken to all parties involved and we all agree I was stock.

You have no dog in this hunt. :kick:

Randee, If I was informed incorrectly I am sorry I made that jab at you. It was relayed to me by a someone and I should know better than to open my mouth. Keep up the good work, that was an awesome pull.

I just wanted to let everyone know, I'm not a cheater!!! Maybe next time there is a rumor/problem going around people could just come to me.. that would be great!!!!

I watched the video we took and it does look like you went further. can't tell if the camera was in the same spot or not but it looks like you're right.

First thing....Thanks for the Videos Guys/Girls
Second thing......I tech just like everyone else!!!!! I know what I have under my hood and yes it is a stock turbo look out!!! whoever started that rumor needs to zip it!!!
Last thing...... I clearly pulled way pasted that dully!!! If everyone was so worried about my turbo why didn't they look under my hood?????????????
I'll see everyone in Gardnerville ... I'll be the one running with my hood off!!!! lol

The problem is they never start the sled from exactly the same spot. The counter on Massetti's sled does'nt lie.

-Tom

Back