Reedsville WV 8k Open Street Diesel.

mech2161

I have a secret.
Pulled first on a greasy track and took 3rd. If I dropped I would come back in the 6th spot. Didn't see the track getting that much better so I kept the hook.

DSC_2131.JPG

The track got better for the trucks toward the end witch I new it would. Just glad the first hook of the night held on to third.

You have any idea who was driving the big Ford [white] High Mountain truck? That was one sweet truck! The wheels on that beast were awesome & the looks were rather intimidating. Your Ford pulled really well Kevin. I am the guy who won Reedsville actually & it was my first win. I only do it for fun a few times a year & was really surprised that my truck won that event. There were lots of heavy hitters out there & a few that came through the gate on trailers to boot. When I showed up...I didn't even think that I would place in the event. I was a little intimidated by the lineup & figured that I'd still just do it for fun.

I talked to that boy but don't know him. I think he was from MD. Said he and his brother own or have something to do with a logging co.
Sad to say but even after seeing your truck in your avatar I didn't remember it. I was too busy watching the sled. Congrats on the win. You should have come to Waynesburg on Tuesday.

mech2161 said:
I talked to that boy but don't know him. I think he was from MD. Said he and his brother own or have something to do with a logging co.
Sad to say but even after seeing your truck in your avatar I didn't remember it. I was too busy watching the sled. Congrats on the win. You should have come to Waynesburg on Tuesday.
Thanks, I just got back from Aruba....left Sunday & came back Saturday morning. My brother got married there. I will be pulling at the Smithton hole Sept. 8. I was thinking of pulling at Washington county fair friday, but still undecided.

Back