reg cab or extended

reg cab or ext cab

• Total voters

massdiesel

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Guys how many still drive reg cabs?I am selling off my 2006 dually as we bought a semi to tow with.So i was out hunting for a new dodge this weekend to drive everyday and tow locally and plow two driveways with and found a excellent deal on a reg leftover 07 5.9.I havent had a reg cab since 99 and not sure if i will miss it.I would put a bed cover on for all stuff in the bed like i always do.I have no kids so i feel hell i dont need the extra cab.What do you all think???????????

I LOVE the look of single cab lwb 4x4 trucks sitting on 35's personally! The only reason I bought an ext. cab was to be able to throw school stuff in the backseat and if me and friends wanted to make an excursion to town we only need 1 vehicle. A year later we usually just meet up and I took a semester off so it was nearly piontless lol.

I say get it if you don't haul people around a lot, is it 2wd or 4x4?

I'd go with a reg cab...especially if you are plowing. They're a little easier to move around. You don't have kids or anything to need too much room for, so if I were you id go with the reg cab.$.02

I like the look of the reg cab also. Resale might be a little tough though.

Hey Scott, I know i went from a ext cab chevy dually to my current reg cab single wheel chevy and i dont miss it at all + i think a reg cab looks better (even Dodges)!!!

I like the looks but I need more room. With no kids though I would say go reg. cab.

ext cab,... what can a truck guy always use??? MORE SPACE. and figure, the cab is more secure for certain things than a tonneau cover.$.02

I have 2 kids, so the ext. cab is how I have to go.
If it was my choice I would have a reg. cab.
The truck I have now is the first of 6 trucks I've owned that is an ext. cab and I don't really use the extra space for anything but the little wrench fetchers. Everything I carry, chainsaws, jumper cables, ect.. goes in the tool box in back.

A Reg cab dodge has more room than any other reg cab ive seen. Theres still plenty of room for throwing coats small duffle bags ect behind the seat.

Back