Regulated return

TheSilverBullet

All the correction factor
It’s been discussed but where are you buying a check valve? I found some 65 psi valves on eBay that are just 1/4 npt on each end and flow 6 gpm.

I ran an aeromotive regulator with boost feedback. Set it for 15PSI with zero boost IIRC.

Haisley sells them or used to if not try scheid or Vulcan.
Rob at tork tek comes to mind also.

Keating Machine sells them as well. I ran an Aeromotive 13109 on my previous truck, really nice unit at a decent price.

I ran an aeromotive regulator with boost feedback. Set it for 15PSI with zero boost IIRC.

Yes, except I set mine higher. I think I had it set at 30psi with boost feedback, but I also had the boost to where it could only raise it to 50psi. Took a heck of a lift pump to handle that.

Chris

So what I’m thinking of people call “jet cans” that is set at a single pressure

What would be the advantage to a boost referenced one? More return at idle to cool the pump?

So what I’m thinking of people call “jet cans” that is set at a single pressure

What would be the advantage to a boost referenced one? More return at idle to cool the pump?

I used mine in conjunction with a high pressure fass unit(60PSI spring if I recall was the Fass spring). So it would be easier on the electric pump when it didn't need high fuel pressure.

I've got the -6AN one from Good Vibes in the link above, bought the 58psi one and a spring kit to set it at 70psi. Works great, fuel pressure is always dead on.

Back