Relentless Diesel tunes stock cr to 525hp

thats awsome, im thinking hard about getting efi very soon

That is very impressive. I can't wait till they have it for 04.5 trucks. I will drop my smarty fast for clean smoke free and smooth power.

Good job! I'm so jealous people that have dyno's... I bet you're really having fun with it!!

Just curious how are you keeping egt's in check with the new nozzles and stock turbo? With my stock injection system and turbo I can push so much fuel and get crazy high temps now. Seems like with as much fuel we can push with EFI now, a bigger turbo would be the first upgrade of choice.

Just curious how are you keeping egt's in check with the new nozzles and stock turbo? With my stock injection system and turbo I can push so much fuel and get crazy high temps now. Seems like with as much fuel we can push with EFI now, a bigger turbo would be the first upgrade of choice.

with most downloaders, it drops so much fuel so fast that it heats everything up. but with efi you can bring everything nice and smooth... makes the truck super clean and temps that stay in check. but the turbo speeds to get that hp are a little scary...

Jason
SBT/ Left Coast Diesel

I guess I should've looked more closely where the most power was made in the dyno graphs. I was referring to 3k RPM and up...long hard pulls. But great nonetheless!

You know, one thing I would like to point out, is the number of times he had to tune and dyno to get results so desired. Compare that to how many times it would take with an SSR, enough said.

Bus, i saw that on his forum last week. those are some very impressive #'s needless to say. i just wish i knew what he was doing that gets 40-60 rwhp more than everyone else....

I'll be dropping my CR or to chris on the 6th. Les squeezed so much more power out of my setup with EFI live lets just say 2nd gear isnt holding quite like it used to ;)

if you have time you should meet me up there and we can grab lunch.

while were on the subject, i will be putting mine on his rollers after he is done to experiment with some timing and duration so if you know anyone who wants to pitch in im down for a dyno day

Chris is a tuning ninja; very impressive stuff. I won't hesitate to let him tune my 07 when I get done with the rebuild.

EFI Live continues to keep innovating, not imitating. This is very impressive! When are they going to release the full version?

EFI Live continues to keep innovating, not imitating. This is very impressive! When are they going to release the full version?

What do you mean the full version?

We'll never release support for EVERY parameter in the ECM. We will continue to develop support as our customers hit new limits and work with them to get the most from their supporting mods.

For Duramax, we doubled the parameters from our first release within the first 12 months. We expect to do the same for Cummins. That doesn't mean that the first release was sub-standard - it was just as good, if not better than most handhelds for the first release, it just means we got better. Better at meeting the needs of racers through adding specific parameters, better at meeting the needs for those who wanted MPG, better at data logging so users could fine tune more etc.

One of the differences between our product and a handheld, is we can work with specific people for specific functions - it's your choice whether you use them or not, so if you're not into alternative fuels but someone else is, he can still dial in his truck without impacting on how you tune your truck.

The last release for 2011 for 5.9L is scheduled for later this week and contains significant updates for the 5.9L. Once that release is stable, we don't expect any further changes until 2012. Ross heads to the US in just over 4 weeks and is gone for a total of 7 weeks so parameter development will stop during that period.

Cheers
Cindy

Back