Reliable 6.oh????

new business relies on 200k mile 6.0? :eek:

That's what I was thinking. Sounds like an unfortunate situation..

I dont recall asking for a dumbazz opinion on business ethics...but since it is brought up, I stole the truck.... and for the price I couldn't pass it up.... I have a backup if If needed as well.... it aint much, but It will run the route, for a few days

And why do either of you care anyways??? It's not your investment...

I dont recall asking for a dumbazz opinion on business ethics...but since it is brought up, I stole the truck.... and for the price I couldn't pass it up.... I have a backup if If needed as well.... it aint much, but It will run the route, for a few days

And why do either of you care anyways??? It's not your investment...

hi there, this is CompD... are you lost?

you said OMG my bidness depends on this truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now you say you have a backup? so it doesn't depend on it I guess?

if you got such a good deal on it, I'd sell it for a profit and use your "backup" and re-invest the money in the business

do you have any idea what the word "ethics" means? who's the dumbass again? :confused: :rolleyes:

Just picked up an 04 from Texas for a work truck friday. I'll keep my eye on this thread. I'll be addressing the EGR this week.

hi there, this is CompD... are you lost?

you said OMG my bidness depends on this truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now you say you have a backup? so it doesn't depend on it I guess?

if you got such a good deal on it, I'd sell it for a profit and use your "backup" and re-invest the money in the business

do you have any idea what the word "ethics" means? who's the dumbass again? :confused: :rolleyes:

Yes, I am aware of where I am, and I don't recall saying OMG.... I was just simply stating that I purchased a 6.0, and I would like to make it reliable as possible! Why don't we stay focused on the topic at hand, and not veer in some other direction...

and it does depend on my vehicles, it doesnt matter if there is a backup or not, It depends on the 6.0 and the business is not in a position to sell said truck...but it doesn't matter, you are only here to give a DUMBASS opinion or down the situation, not apply to it....

And Ethics or Morals are your opinions... so If I think they are dumbass, then thats my opinion... never called you a dumbass so why dont we keep the name calling to ourselves shall we

Back