Replacement dash Lifetime warranty..

I talked to Brandon with Geno's Garage at SDX, he said they had a line on one that would sell for about $250, just waiting to get one in to look and try out. That does not look like bad piece atall though and would not be a bad deal.

I like the lifetime warranty .... That really seals the the deal for me..

My dash is trashed on the top just like many of yours. I went through geno's and got a plastic cover that looks stock. It fit perfect. It came as black so I got a can of paint from dodge, charcoal gray, definately keep it black. The paint didn't match up what so ever, I ended up re paintin it black which doesn't look to bad with the rest of the charcoal gray interior.

My dash is trashed on the top just like many of yours. I went through geno's and got a plastic cover that looks stock. It fit perfect. It came as black so I got a can of paint from dodge, charcoal gray, definately keep it black. The paint didn't match up what so ever, I ended up re paintin it black which doesn't look to bad with the rest of the charcoal gray interior.

Why not spend a little more and have one that is already painted to match? I have seen some of the overlays, and I do not like them. Plus the dash under the overlay will still crack more and break off and damage the electrical wires under the dash.. IMHO..

ETA just saw that it only comes in black.. I painted a pillar with a can of paint from genos and it matched very well..

I found that when you freshly paint interior plastic it doesn't match at first that well, wait a few weeks for it to fully cure then armour all it or use the mothers stuff i like it better. After a few times it will start to look the same as long as you got good dye

I think I'll be buying one when I do my heater core. I have a cover and its really nice but I like the idea of a new dash and life time waranty!

Couple things about the dash...my buddy just bought one, and I helped him install it. It's not too bad of an install, except there's screws that hold the vents to the factory dash. Those screw holes are not in the aftermarket dash, so it doesn't sit as well as it should. We had an issue with a gap between the new dash and the vents of about 1/2 to an inch. He ended up shoving bubble wrap into the area behind the vent to shove it up for now, but the gap was pretty bad. Some of the screw holes in the front were a litle off, but we kind of figured that over time, as the dash developed a memory from being bent that way, it would work out. All in all though, a good dash, just a few small things to look out for.

I needs me one of dem. Mine is in about 7 pieces right now, probably soon to be 8 or 12. :D Nice find.

I needs me one of dem. Mine is in about 7 pieces right now, probably soon to be 8 or 12. :D Nice find.

Mine's got a 16"x12" hole in it right above the gauge cluster a 6"x6" hole above the passenger air bag with about 20 cracks between the two. Let's not forget the hinge on the glove box is busted off as well as the front dash fascia. I wonder what it would take to swap a chevy interior in?

I just replaced mine with a new factory dodge one. I looked into that one, but after shipping it was the same as a factory one, and it wasn't painted to match, I would've had to paint it. I figure with the new one, if I keep it coated in armor all, and try not to leave it in the sun, cracking shouldn't be an issue again, hopefully. Installing it sucked, I will give it that, I also had a bent bracket though.
Sean

Armor all is the worst thing in the world for these dashes. It dries them out horribly.

And sucks to use in a high dust environments, too. Sticks to EVERYTHING!

Back