Report Button

wideopen

Slum Lord
Some of you in the past have got in a hurry posting and not paid attention to what you were doing while trying to post a reply, and have been using the Report button.

report.jpg

This button is put in place to report a post(Spam, Personal Attack, Ect.)

But several of you have been using it as a Reply button, then questioning why your reply never showed up.

Slow Down, look at the Screen...

If you get this screen:
_____________________-
report2.jpg

Use the back button you you Browser and use the reply button.:doh:

They're gonna start if people don't stop using the report button wrong. LOL

We get an average of about 10 or so a week. Trust me, when you do this we talk about you, and call you lots of names.

On a related note, it's amazing what gets reported when these tards mistake this for some private messaging device.

Phil, if these people can't pay attention to the buttons they click, do you actually think they'll take the time to read this tutorial on logic?

We have alot of great members here... we also have a few mongoloid simpletons.

***Close eyes, mash keys, click mouse, repeat... ***

Will now be followed by, "Why doesn't my user-name work anymore? "

im waiting for one of you to post and say STOP REPORTING ME! lol

i would report you to be a d*ck but i dont want my avatar changed again

I think the same solution applies here as the searching problem...only you guys have the button...use it and laugh:D

Chris

Valid Point Amish... I guess this was a Stab in the Dark, an vague attempt to save some creditability.

I think I'm going to start a weekly thread entitled:
Users the Staff have made fun of this week

These will be users who use the report button to reply to a post or have the instant email notification on when they get a PM. And even though it say's in big bold letters DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL

They still do, guess who gets those e-mails?

Phil already knows he a dick so it would not do any good!

Gotta love the members who instead of send a sexy PM to a girl on here they use the report button. I love thoughs :hehe:

Excellent idea.
Valid Point Amish... I guess this was a Stab in the Dark, an vague attempt to save some creditability.

I think I'm going to start a weekly thread entitled:

These will be users who use the report button to reply to a post or have the instant email notification on when they get a PM. And even though it say's in big bold letters DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL

They still do, guess who gets those e-mails?

Phil@competitiondiesel.com ?

Gotta love the members who instead of send a sexy PM to a girl on here they use the report button. I love thoughs :hehe:

You shouldn't have told them about that one.

i could only imagine some of the words in those pm's

examples to include......cummings, chip, silver bullet, stacks

Finally got this reply to show up. I hit a button 10 times and it never showed my reply!

Sorry Trav! LOL

OH let's not forget when a seller trys to bump their post, all we get is this: TTT or bump, which we all fukkin laugh and continue to bump it in our forum. :hehe:

to the top mother ****ers!

Back