reputable diesel shop locations PA/WV/KY?

mattman_13

Needing a reputable diesel shop as i am piecing together my bullet proof materials for my 2003 f250. Wont be interested in doing it for at least 2 months but just wanting to get everything together and the shop reviews and etc.

I use it as a work truck and travel up to 600+ miles with it so instead of waiting for the gaskets to go id rather just take precautionary measures.

I live in southeastern KY and would need a shop who could do it in a few days in that area.

OR i work in uniontown, pa/morgantown, wv area and am up here for a few months at a time. So a shop up here would be preferred.

any info is appreciated!

Thanks for the heads up! I dont do anything to this truck without some thorough research so thats why im looking for shops a few months in advance...exactly the type info im looking for.

Fast layne diesel in fountian run ky. A.K.A. bo layne himself.

Tabor diesel service austin ky.

Hendrix auto diesel scotsville ky.

those are all around 4 hours away sadly. I should have mentioned im in letcher county, ky. Right on the ky/va border. Wanting to keep the travel down unless its north towards pa. Of course id be willing to drive for quality work :)

Thanks

Thanks, looked into them both and they are a bit far of a drive once again. I drive almost 6 hours back and forth for work so thats what i was hoping to avoid but its looking like im gonna have to, to get in a good shop

Needing a reputable diesel shop as i am piecing together my bullet proof materials for my 2003 f250. Wont be interested in doing it for at least 2 months but just wanting to get everything together and the shop reviews and etc.

I use it as a work truck and travel up to 600+ miles with it so instead of waiting for the gaskets to go id rather just take precautionary measures.

I live in southeastern KY and would need a shop who could do it in a few days in that area.

OR i work in uniontown, pa/morgantown, wv area and am up here for a few months at a time. So a shop up here would be preferred.

any info is appreciated!

Holderdown is in snowshoe,wv

304-572-2311

Btw whats your name, part of my family is from Whitesburg

Last edited:
We are about hour and fifteen from 79 on your way to Morgantown from KY...and 2 months would be perfect timing for us.

Last edited:
You talk about quality. EEP or enterprise engine performance. In Ohio right off route 70 on east side of Ohio.

You can ask around... These guys are reputable, great to deal with, and have been proven for many years. My 2 cents.

Im actually a little familiar with snow shoe as i used to work in the weston, wv area.

Gonna look into both shops. Im really liking the location holder down performance as i could get a coworker to follow me there and etc to leave the truck.

I don't have enough posts to pm you all. So if J Ho 22 could contact me through email with cost estimate and etc it'd really be appreciated! Matthew.sturgill@ymail.com

And to patrickke I'm actually from whitesburg too.

What's your last name? I'm related to the Blair's, Bowen's, pigmans, and a few other families

any info is appreciated!

Call Nathan at Serious Diesel. I will PM his number.

That suppose to be a gmail?

Sent from Holderdown Performance iPhone Command Center

That suppose to be a gmail?

no, its yahoos new alternative email account. Your brother has already gotten in contact with me though! Just emailed him back ( i sleep all day troll forums all night) haha

Patrickke: Its sturgill. I know quite a few of those last names around the house.

mattman, I am originally from Whitesburg! I live now in Sevierville,Tn. MCN/Advanced Injection in Knoxville definately a great and knowledgable shop. Cody and Mark are first class.

Awesome...I'm out of the shop today

Back