Restrictor Tube Poll!

Restrictor Tube.

• Total voters

97' CTD

FeFiFo-FoFeFeFi
Let your mouse click do the talking not your keyboard please & thank you.
Brandon

For what class? Is this a restrictor tube for the mod classes to even the field in that class? I want to build a mod truck, but it cost so much money to do that!

Last edited:
Maybe I should have put a requirement of having a truck and being more than an armchair puller. lmao.
Brandon

Maybe I should have put a requirement of having a truck and being more than an armchair puller. lmao.
Brandon

OUCH!

Isn't motorsports about being fair?LOL

(I didn't vote, because I don't have a dog in the fight:D)

OUCH!

Isn't motorsports about being fair?LOL

(I didn't vote, because I don't have a dog in the fight:D)

lmao. Hey now you are not allowed to have more words or smilies in you poste than me it is unfair so hold on let me count and match you cause you cant beat me. LOL :D ! ? () ' ,
Brandon

lmao. Hey now you are not allowed to have more words or smilies in you poste than me it is unfair so hold on let me count and match you cause you cant beat me. LOL :D ! ? () ' ,
Brandon
See, that's cheating!!!! You looked at what I had and then made a better post! That is so not fair! We should have rules against one upping!:hehe::hehe:

(Do I sound like the average sled puller now?:lolly::stab:)

Count the smileys punk!bifLOL

See, that's cheating!!!! You looked at what I had and then made a better post! That is so not fair! We should have rules against one upping!:hehe::hehe:

(Do I sound like the average sled puller now?:lolly::stab:)

Count the smileys punk!bifLOL

*BLINFOLDED*

, ' !!!! ! ! ! :hehe::hehe: ( ? :lolly::stab:) ! bif LOL

lmao hahahah kinda my point about this restrictor tube. You cannot have more power than me, match me but no more power geeeeees.
Brandon

*BLINFOLDED*

, ' !!!! ! ! ! :hehe::hehe: ( ? :lolly::stab:) ! bif LOL

lmao hahahah kinda my point about this restrictor tube. You cannot have more power than me, match me but no more power geeeeees.
Brandon
TIE! Now that's fair...:hehe:

I was going after the same point:D As a non puller looking in, it just seems like a rediculous thing to complain about. It's sled pulling, not NASCAR.

Why vote. Lets just take our turbos off and pull NA. Then see how many of the cry babies cry then.

Nascar doesn't use turbochargers.
Really?:bang

dictionary.com said:
a·nal·o·gy
   /əˈnælədʒi/ Show Spelled[uh-nal-uh-jee]
–noun, plural -gies.
a similarity between like features of two things, on which a comparison may be based: the analogy between the heart and a pump.
similarity or comparability: I see no analogy between your problem and mine.
Biology . an analogous relationship.
Linguistics .
a.
the process by which words or phrases are created or re-formed according to existing patterns in the language, as when shoon was re-formed as shoes, when -ize is added to nouns like winter to form verbs, or when a child says foots for feet.
b.
a form resulting from such a process.
Logic . a form of reasoning in which one thing is inferred to be similar to another thing in a certain respect, on the basis of the known similarity between the things in other respects.

Last edited:
Nascar doesn't use turbochargers.

Brandon has voted.

The restrictor tube showed interest, so a few pieces were made and sent out to be tested. No one has tried forcing this upon anyone else, which makes me question why some are so defensive about it.

Just wondering what the results of this test were?

I vote yes!!!! So the rules can be more fuc$ed up than they already are, put more money into someones pocket, And make the same people Bitc# becuase its STILL not fair, im getting beat, they are cheating, they have to much power, that is a mod truck/ engine, SHUT UP AND PULL OR SIT IN THE STANDS AND:Cheer::clap::woohoo::rockwoot::bow::chug: with me :D

Last edited:
I vote yes!!!! So the rules can be more fuc$ed up than they already are, put more money into someones pocket, And make the same people Bitc# becuase its STILL not fair, im getting beat, they are cheating, they have to much power, that is a mod truck/ engine, SHUT UP AND PULL OR SIT IN THE STANDS AND:Cheer::clap::woohoo::rockwoot::bow::chug: with me :D

X2 :hehe:

Just wondering what the results of this test were?

put one on a truck and slapped it on the dyno....this was with a true 3 inch charger. made 927 without the tube. with the tube in with the bell part facing out so it funneled the air in it made like 735 and with just a blunt restrictor tube without the bell it only made like 707. quite the difference i would say. 200+ hp decrease

put one on a truck and slapped it on the dyno....this was with a true 3 inch charger. made 927 without the tube. with the tube in with the bell part facing out so it funneled the air in it made like 735 and with just a blunt restrictor tube without the bell it only made like 707. quite the difference i would say. 200+ hp decrease

thats a heck of a difference ... sounds like a good idea to me

Back