Results from TS???

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you guys do? I assume trucks ran better than last weekend. I would like to hear these results of all the classes.

I think 97 CTD won the 2.5 class, and then Justin mosley9(sp) won the 2.8 class.

Justin Mosley in the TS Sponcered Dodge won the 2.8 class with a distance of 390ft.

first hook on my new set up without live tuning pulled to 309ft in the 2.8 class im pretty stoked with that! cant wait to get her tuned in and see what it will really do!

Brandon had an AWESOME hook. It made my night seeing a 12 valve dominate the 2.5 class:woohoo: It was good to meet ya too Brandon, it was too hectic to get too much talking in thoughLOL

Overall it was a great event:clap:

Eric

Rods should have the whole 2.5" class on Video...Thats a whole lot of footage to! The 2.5" trucks kept signing up!!! And to tell the truth, most were there for business. I think it's time to have TS Outlaw twice a year!!!

Rods should have the whole 2.5" class on Video...Thats a whole lot of footage to! The 2.5" trucks kept signing up!!! And to tell the truth, most were there for business. I think it's time to have TS Outlaw twice a year!!!

X2. I would say it would be a lot better to have it a 2 or 3 day event. Open house on Thurs, Drags on Friday, and the pull on Saturday. It would also be nice to have a few more trees cleared out at the fair grounds in the pits for parking. Other than that and my tranny saying C-yeee at the starting line:bang, I had a blast. :woohoo::Cheer:

How did you guys do? I assume trucks ran better than last weekend. I would like to hear these results of all the classes.

The pro street 3.0 top 5 were
Rod Tarr - smok'n
Bill Heyen - Lethal Injection
Ryan Whalen- cumminsed out
Rod Tarr - Powerstrokeless
Bob Ranek - Silver Bullet

I would be very interested in seeing '97CTD's pull! Did anyone get it on video?

That thing puts out some SERIOUS fuel, his hook looked killer!

first hook on my new set up without live tuning pulled to 309ft in the 2.8 class im pretty stoked with that! cant wait to get her tuned in and see what it will really do!

You did the Fords proud I'd say, your trucked looked great and performed!

Yeah 03F350 and house were the only ones with the STROKES that did great, 309 even with it cutting out Tyler is damn good!!!

I have a vid of that white D-Max that pulled in Open, but I cant get the damn thing formatted to media player,, if someone wants to help me out I would love to post it aswell!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back