REV X!!!

6.0stroker250

So my injectors were sticking bad finally tried rev x it seemed to clear it up alot better but i still got that injector shutter......and now at idle my truck lopes a little like theres a bad injector....im taking it into ford to see if i need new injectors??? any other suggestions????

How long have you ran the Rev X? My dads 6.0 was running really bad and the dealer said that he needed 8 new injectors. We brought it home and dumped some rev-x in it and it started clearing up. After the first oil change, we put more rev-x in and now almost 8,000 miles later, the injectors are great! We thought about taking it back into the dealer to see if they still say we need new injectors, but we'd rather save the diagnostic fee. LOL

-French

ive been running it for a week i didnt change the oil though i got like 3000 miles till the next oil change ive probably ran 150-200 miles with the rev x it runs better but the shutter is still there a lil bit and has a slight lope to it when i put it in drive and im sittin at a stop light...its been like this for almost a year it clears up when i run the truck for awhile but its getting annoying

it might not have anything to do with an injector. could be an ICP issue. When adding the rev-x it should be put in with a fresh oil change tho.

ill have ford check that out its going in tomorrow...on the rev x website it said if ya wanted to go the cheaper route to just add it cause im in school right now and well me and josh added it when i got it

Give it longer than a few hundred miles to work.
You'll likely notice that it continues to improve with more miles.

So 1 and 5 injector is droping out when i do studs in 5 weeks i plan on replacing those two...and also o rings for the other 2 on that side thats what ford told me to do

Back