Rich's old Dmax

....The tranny is not holding up as well as it was LOL

The Tranny is fine...just not happy with all the power that the Izuzu puts down.. besides what Rich had on it I've been testing different modules and programers . Nothing special LOL

OK how is it with that PPE? Are you going with a stage V, IV, or III. I think Jeff is going to do mine when I find the $$$$$$$$$. I wish I found it last week.

When I have to put a tranny in it I'll be going with a Stage IV , and have Big Earl build it, Since his shop is only 30 Min. from me. This tranny hates the PPE I've been playing with.

wideopen said:
When I have to put a tranny in it I'll be going with a Stage IV , and have Big Earl build it, Since his shop is only 30 Min. from me. This tranny hates the PPE I've been playing with.

What version PPE are you playing with ? Don't wast time with the older versions as the newer ones shift fine !

I have a +2 E.T that I'm playing with just to see how well it works. Shifting isn't the problem..To much power and the clutches not liking it is the problem :hehe:

We need to meet up at Beechbend again to play. I no longer in BG though. :( When does Beech Bend open again though?

C-ya

You may not remember me but I met you there one night at TnT. I was in the grey 02 Dmax. I didn't run though, no tie rod sleeves at the time. You were there with the guy racing the white TS Performance Chevy. We talked about you getting bigger rims (I see you carried through with that. Lookin sharp) and about this website. You showed me your MP-8 also.

SmokeShow said:
You showed me your MP-8 also.

That sounds kind of kinky Phil did you not takeyour medication? You didn't tell me you had been playin with a PPE. I believe that is what I am going to try if I ever get a Dmax. Just can't make up my mind. I hope they have all the new stuff at the Farm Show so I can check it all out before I make a choice.

Lovin it!! SCIII is still clickin off nice and crisp and McRat tuning is on its way. :D

I'm thinking of entering the pull at the TS event. Not crazy about some of the drug permission rules but might do it anyways. Along with dynoing and maybe even racing a little if I get a chance to go before then to get used to how things work at the track.

C-ya

Back