Rigid Light Bars

Ok so I have always been a sucker for lights. Chase (longhorn859) has got me wanting a light bar from Rigid Industries so bad that I can't stand it. I am seriously considering pulling the trigger on a 40" SR bar to go on my LMM. Someone please talk me out of this. Must... Fight... Urge.... :bang

Ok so I have always been a sucker for lights. Chase (longhorn859) has got me wanting a light bar from Rigid Industries so bad that I can't stand it. I am seriously considering pulling the trigger on a 40" SR bar to go on my LMM. Someone please talk me out of this. Must... Fight... Urge.... :bang

Do it! Great lights. They are bad ass and hold up well Here is one on a Ultra 4 car I pit for

Attachments

• jason.jpg
    jason.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 0
Do it. I creep their page all the time wanting to buy everything.

Posted to not CumminsForum via not autoguide for iphone.

You guys are no good. It doesn't help that we have a dealer account with them :doh:

Like you expected anything else, get me a bar too.

Posted to not CumminsForum via not autoguide for iphone.

:lolly: Yeah I know. Im just having a hard time pulling the trigger on a light bar that costs so much. But the benefits outweigh the costs right? I mean, it could literally save my life if it prevented me from hitting a deer. LOL So actually, I have a greater chance of having a wreck if I don't get one, so its like a no brainer. Right? :D

I just bought a pair of their Dually D2 driving lights last week. Found them on Amazon for $300 including shipping rather than $380 at direct or retail. A company in San Diego which drop shipped them from 4 Wheel Parts in Compton. Took about a day to get to me after processing and packaging. Them suckers are bright! 2600 lumens each, to be exact. I don't have them mounted on my truck yet; haven't found a good spot but I think I did last night when I tested them at work. In the attached pics, lights off, lights on. The wall of the cart "barn" is about 20ft. from my truck and they were aimed slightly upward. The wall of the building behind that is probably 50ft. away and they still seem to illuminate well at that distance.

Good to know you have a dealer account with them. Do you sell their products by chance? ;)

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 0
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Love those light bars.....and wanted one for quite some time....but now with a 100% stock truck, they have been pushed way back on the "need" list. :D

Just don't do this....

:bang
380353_3492339141232_895784191_n.jpg

Ya that kid is a tool, I noticed the other day it wasn't on the truck anymore.

Just don't do this....

:bang
380353_3492339141232_895784191_n.jpg

LOL Yeah I'd rather not look like a game warden or park ranger.

Actually the 20" bar would have fit perfectly in an existing hole in my front bumper, but I'm going to make this 40 work with a litte bit of bumper massaging.

Are you going to hook it up to your hi-beam switch?

Posted to compD via my magic four place toaster.

I thought about using the high-beam wire as a trigger for the relay for the Dually's I have.

Back