Rip runs 10.34 in 05 fuel only

sick. nice run. when you gonna do some drugs??? all the cool kids are doing it.

Congrats on the run. Looks real good. Drever has some new competition it looks like. Can't wait till we get set up with Ultimate its making your truck go real good

What I notice is, very little smoke. Very little smoke and all fuel? Hummmmm. You mean to tell me that black smoke doesn't equal power?? Nice. :clap:

Congrats on the run. Looks real good. Drever has some new competition it looks like. Can't wait till we get set up with Ultimate its making your truck go real good

Ultimate hasn't touched this rig. We're using Opies shafts, a Dunrite converter & valve body, with some in house internal mods. I had forgotten how much fun this thing is to drive. The last second we've dropped has added greatly to the fun factor. I didn't know how big a benefit Bill has had in getting to take it out & beat on it. We may be getting a new,(old) over weight driver :wink:

my mistake thought you were running an Ultimate tranny in it. Truck looks good and again congrats on the run.

Uh, oh, the owner is stealing the toy back! Congrats Rip!

Awesome run! 9's, fuel only next maybe? Looks like it has room for more fuel judging by the smoke...

Eric

Congrats Rip/Michael!

Call me dumb if you like, but doesn't it take 1200hp to make a 7000 pound truck run 134mph?

I'd like to be a fly on the wall of your dyno room!

WOW!

Congrats Rip/Michael!

Call me dumb if you like, but doesn't it take 1200hp to make a 7000 pound truck run 134mph?

I'd like to be a fly on the wall of your dyno room!

WOW!

I think you mean Rip and Bill :Cheer:

Nice to see ya havin fun behind the wheel again Rip! :rockwoot:

Bill, you have some competition, time to sabotage the Boss' coffee :hehe:

Back