RMPA Pull Aug 31st Blackfoot, ID

9812VCTD

Numbers
Thought I'd post this up originally you had to qualify to enter this pull, but I read where it is open to everyone now? I'm not sure of all the information for sure maybe someone will chime in with that.

Justin

you need to call merve. I dont know his phone # though. Try to find the website if you can. I know the take the top 5 from the spring pull, and I also heard that it was open to others. I know that I am in:)

Hey guys,

You had to attend the qualifier and place in the top 5 to be in. If you went to the qualifier and didn't place in the top 5 you could have still gotten in by going to other RMPA pulls as well.

Bryan

I'll be there if I can get my dang truck to run decent. We'll... either way I'll be there. I just hope we have a little better track conditions this go round.

damn. he just called and invited me and im supposed to work nights all weekend:bang.... as much as i hate to say this, i better go make money instead of drivin two hours for no payout.... good luck guys :Cheer:

There was a pretty good turnout. Here is the unofficial results (I don't know if I have them all right)

Stock -

1. Richard Clark - Ford
2. Brian Resh - Dodge
3. Levi Lish - Duramax
4. Cody Edmunds - Dodge
5. Con ??? - Dodge

Super Street -

1. Josh Smith - Dodge
2. Ryan Thain - Dodge
3. Adam Daniels / Allan Vanderford - Dodge
4. Toby Moses - Dodge
5. I think Jared Vollmer - Dodge
6. I think Kevin Orton - Dodge (5th and 6th might be mixed up)
7. Rex ???? - Duramax

Modified -

1. Shane Boyer - Dodge
2. Sean Jolley - Dodge
3. I'm not sure what his name is but it is the red twin turbo duramax.

I will try and get all the names / places / and feet posted a little later.

You have had some of the worst luck this year Kevin.

Look on the bright side though, the crowd always loves when parts go flying.....

That sucks about the U-Joint Kevin sounds like the truck was running good. I guess that AL didn't end up making it down?

Thanks for the info Bryan hopefully next year I can make it out to a few...:doh:

Justin

unless your the one that is going to end up fixing it lol .....sean and shane know what I'm talking about

Well you don't have to worry about that since you never make it to an event. :poke:

And I know all about breaking to.... I am the one that gets to write the checks for the parts....

what day is the slc pull i might just make it but the wife will have to stay home too close to the due date

That sucks about the U-Joint Kevin sounds like the truck was running good...
Justin

Actually I was more pissed at how bad it has been running than the u joint. I know how to fix that easy. My old 4k GSK ran much better than the new 5K. Oh well, time for a Sigma!:evil......

....and some other stuff...:bang

Back