Robertson Co. Fair (Springfield, TN) Sled Pull Fri 8-30-12

Why are y'all plannin all the local pulls while I'm out of town?

Truck's down anyway...

But I'd still like to come watch. Oh well, maybe my schedule will be better next year.

Dickson pull is September 6th.

Don't know about Clarksville.

Last edited:
i don't think there will be a Clarksville pull. William said he would let me know, haven't herd from him.

Had a great pull. It was great to see the KOTTPA bunch there. Y'all put on a great show. Unlimited went to Joe Underwood with Grain Farmer (Brad Furlong) getting 2nd. Jason Warden won 8500 Diesel and broke his rear yoke and probably R&P.

The only real complaint I heard was about the title to this thread. It says "Fri 8-30-12", although the post itself and the link said Thursday and the date was correct. I tried to take up for you Shep.

is the dickson pull worth drivin a hour for? gonna be comin from west tn so thought id ask

It's another fun pull so, yeah.

My old house was a little over an hour to all these pulls.

Had a great pull. It was great to see the KOTTPA bunch there. Y'all put on a great show. Unlimited went to Joe Underwood with Grain Farmer (Brad Furlong) getting 2nd. Jason Warden won 8500 Diesel and broke his rear yoke and probably R&P.

The only real complaint I heard was about the title to this thread. It says "Fri 8-30-12", although the post itself and the link said Thursday and the date was correct. I tried to take up for you Shep.

Sorry for the copy & paste, I never caught the typo...thanks anyhow Scott!

Yes, it was great to see the KOTTPA guys show up. The Springfield pulls seem to get caught up with other pulls. I hope they liked the track and come back. Congrats Bandit Crew!

Back