Robts

Blk350on20s

Line em up!!
Guys. Can everyone get together and wish Rob a get well soon.
We were drinking last night and he had to go home because he got some heartburn.:poke: Get well soon Rob Fantabulous

Huge suprise there... Ferd owner get's heartburn from having a drink. Them Bartels & James are brutal huh ladies?

Be careful, I had a nasty hang nail a few weeks back. It finally healed though. Started to mess up my manicure.

Ryan....Lets see....I was drinking with all dudes and he knows I was texting some biT%$ and I did have heartburn but I left to get A#$.....Did you and Justin Spooon last night again,,,,,I mean first last weekend and now this weekend. Does that make you two a couple:hehe:

:eek:wned:
Ryan...please tell us there was no spoonage going on:hehe:
Robts said:
Ryan....Lets see....I was drinking with all dudes and he knows I was texting some biT%$ and I did have heartburn but I left to get A#$.....Did you and Justin Spooon last night again,,,,,I mean first last weekend and now this weekend. Does that make you two a couple:hehe:

Robts said:

ooooh, SMACK! :cheer:

Seems like a lover's quarrel........Ryan is upset that Rob isn't being faithful to him, and Rob has his suspicions about Ryan's fidelity as well.

While it would have been better handled via PM's or phone.....I'll let you two crazy kids try and work it out here.

LOL :hehe:

Ryan,
This is another reason we wonder about your spooning abilty. :poke:

This is a post Ryan made on gogo

Back