rock crawler rc

redneckroot

It must not have spark
Tamiya high lift. Full aluminum chassis, rear axle disconnect, four link, solid rear axle set up, bearing kit, list goes on and on. I'm not an rc guy I bought it to play around with in the shop during the winter a few years ago. Its been collecting dust for awhile and time to go. The body is scratched and not real pretty. If your serious and want some more pictures text me and I'll send you some. Please don't waste my time. 716-560- eight 028.
IMG_20120711_193357_zps7cfbd9db.jpg

What they cost stock,
58372 Tamiya 1 10 High Lift R C Ford F 350 Off Road Truck re 4x4 4WD | eBay

Asking $650 b/o shipped lower 48

Forgot to add it comes with some extra parts, hummer body, tires and more. Basically anything I have laying around that has to do with it will go with it.

pretty cool for sure.. let me know what your thinking for a price. im interested.

I can take more pictures of it if you want to see anything specific.

Thing looks sweet!! But I would have the same problem.. Run it for a little, then lose interest. GLWS

Its a lot of fun when your standing around in the shop to see who's the best driver. But at this time it needs to go and the money needs to go into things that make loud sounds.

i like it and lots of my friends are into them.. i am going to KOH too...

It's a make a good offer deal. Someone needs it. I'd even take 12v parts, guns or? For it

Performance parts, some stock parts of equal value. nv parts, t cases basically things that I can either use or resell after they live on the shelf for awhile.

Back