Rocken Tech

I know of some people that have used there parts and not such good things have happend

On their website the parts to convert a 12mm pump to 13mm pump are only around $450.00

My bosch pump shop locally said bosch parts alone is around $1,000

Rocken Tech is china....

I originally worked with them...went my own way....made right here in Ohio....Complete 16mm system @1600cc with the design capability to go to 20mm....now thats rate of injection!

Attachments

• 16mm P7100 001.JPG
    16mm P7100 001.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 92
  • 16mm P7100 002.jpg
    16mm P7100 002.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 73
I originally worked with them...went my own way....made right here in Ohio....Complete 16mm system @1600cc with the design capability to go to 20mm....now thats rate of injection!

Are they for P7100? :poke:

yes...have to slightly bore housing and some work on rack to accept our billet control sleeve...works great

pm 7inchstack on here. Ask him what he thinks about Rocken Tech and how their assemblies spontaneously deteriorate and flow into the injectors..

all i can say is there C$#%, they came apart and ruined a set of injectors, they never idled smooth and the 13mm's only flowed 550cc's. at the time they looked like a good deal, but there not even worth messing with. just my $.02 tho.

Duramaxn you also have a PM from me.

ill see if i can post up a video of how the truck ran...if i can figure it out lol

Back