Rockin' in the Rockies - Sled Pull - Rock Springs, WY August 7th

triton

Scarlet Fever
flyer3.jpg

This is only about 2 hours east of SLC and they have raised quite a bit for purses, I'll find out what it is up to and post!

Again, we are doing this pull with United Pullers from that area, couldn't do it with out their help - thanks Josh!

too bad its the same weekend as truckfest... i would be all over it good luck to all that attend.

Purses for four classes total $5000! Could be more as we line up those who committed purse monies. Paying a third back in each class.

Should be quite showing of trucks for this area. Our shows are the ending entertainment for their week long fair - should be a good crowd!

Brandon, can you pass out some of these flyers for us? You better come:kick:

Sorry I wasn't able to get back to you to get ahold of some of these flyers. I will be there for the show though. I will have to find you and come chat for a bit. See ya there!:rockwoot:

Sorry I wasn't able to get back to you to get ahold of some of these flyers. I will be there for the show though. I will have to find you and come chat for a bit. See ya there!:rockwoot:

Stalled in Dallas because of weather but headed to SLC tonight!

See you in the am.

It was good to finally meet you Ron, and I thought it was a good show...besides the wind, rain and dirt blowing around. Everyone was pleased with the payouts, and being able to run more than one class. Thanks again for coming out and putting on a good show. I look forward to Sept 3rd and 4th.

Great show and turnout, glad to meet all of you, see you in a month!

I just wanted to say thanks to the NADM crew for coming out and putting on a great show.

It was a great turnout and pretty nice weather for Rock Springs :hehe: There was even a pretty good crowd.

Thanks again guys. - Bryan

Thanks NADM! Awesome show, awesome crowd and descent weather for Wyoming. It was a great time, thanks again.

And the results are...

Work Stock:
Weylin Richards Dodge 327.4
Gary Connor Dodge 306.5
Trevor Collings Dodge 303.10
Andy Vigil 300.048
Ed Boycee 297.8
Jim McKinn 293.6
Chris Matthews 292.6
Riley Hamm GMC 283.6
Joe Leversee Dodge 281.132
Steve McKenzie 272.9

2.6 Street Diesel
Toby Moses Dodge 385.5
Ryan Thain Dodge 369.0
Tom Hanson Dodge 326.30
Bill Moon Ford 326.11
TJ McKimm 316.9
Nick Mitchelson 314.4
Colby Swanson 310.0
Jeremy Jenson 239.0

2.8 Street Diesel
Tom Hanson Dodge 314.10
Matt Carson Chevy 300.7
Jeremy Jenson 245.10
Bill Moon Ford 241.1

Super Street
Matt Moon Chevy 476.6
Matt Larson Chevy 409.3
Shane Boyer Dodge 374.3
Johnny Curtice Dodge 357.2
Josh Smith Dodge -----

Thanks to everyone, it was a great event!!

Back