rockwell

700rmk

Green Behind the Ears
Anyone no anything about a c103 rockwell? Heavy enough for 3.0??

altered stock gassers 485cu in limit run 103's around here they seem to hold up pretty good. the class is one ton driveline so i'm guessing they must have came in some type of 1 ton truck or something for the techs to let it slide.

thx for the info guys. now I need some more advice,if I were to put a big rear in my truck with 6.20 gears would I have a useable gear in a nv4500??hoping to go with a dropbox/ reverser next winter,so I am trying to get a gear set that would work with both . 3.0 truck hoping to run 5k-5200 rpms

thx for the info guys. now I need some more advice,if I were to put a big rear in my truck with 6.20 gears would I have a useable gear in a nv4500??hoping to go with a dropbox/ reverser next winter,so I am trying to get a gear set that would work with both . 3.0 truck hoping to run 5k-5200 rpms

i heard someone was coming out w/ custom gears for the nv5600. if you put a 6spd in with a custom gear you can run a 6.17 up front and 6.20 out back in a f106 and be good to go.

i heard someone was coming out w/ custom gears for the nv5600. if you put a 6spd in with a custom gear you can run a 6.17 up front and 6.20 out back in a f106 and be good to go.

I was trying to be a tightass:hehe:not going to buy a 6 speed and a custom gear for one season. good idea though for someone thats keeping oem tranny/transfer

would a 5.29 rear and a 5.13 front be to far off???
If you leave a bunch of air out of the front tires would that affect tire size/wheel speed???
thx

would a 5.29 rear and a 5.13 front be to far off???

that ratio should work well...you just want to be sure you are on at least dirt or something that will slip. Also you want the front wheels to spin bit faster than the rears if you are going with a mis matched ratio setup in the diffs which is what you are getting with the combo you just stated.

Now...one thing to watch out for is try to find out how common of a ratio the 5:29's are for the rear...you may find that you can't even get them unlike 6:20's!

Ryan

gota 5.29 rockwell allready in my scope:rockwoot: Ryan I think you posted a link to same place that has one.:Cheer:

I believe those ratio's are going to be to far apart, in my opinion. 6.17 and 6.20 will bind up on concrete

anybody know how tall a 315 tire is on 16" rims?? I need a 34"tire:doh:

Back