Rocky mountain area dyno locations?

gstanfield

Are we there yet?
Anyone know where the closest dyno is to Casper, WY? I'd love to set my truck on one after I get all my new toys installed next month. I'm not going to be very high, nowhere near the level of a lot of you guys, but I'd still like to know what I have.

Thanks,
George

The closest to you that I know of is Fort Collins, CO and Edge has one in Ogden, UT that they open to the public once a year.

I'm down to Ft Collins a few times a year. The wife likes to shop there and it's only about 3-1/2 hours so maybe I can arrange for a shopping trip/dyno day pretty soon.

Do you know what company in Ft Collins, and how often they are open to people making runs or anything at all about them?

Thanks,
George

PFI is the one is Ft. Collins.
970 377 2216
www.pfispeed.com

I have not been to PFI but the the Rocky Mountain TDR and the Colorado Power Stroke Club have had get togethers there.

yeah ive been to PFI for some of the dyno days, never actually dynoed mined but i think its suppose to read to high from what others have said.

Let me tell you the guys at PFI are great, namely Paul. he has returned my E-mail within 24hours, was very happy to answer my questions and said he would be happy to see me and my truck. He also said he'd give me a discount if I brought down my Impala too, and that he could arrange time at a local motorcycle shop to dyno a couple of my bikes without me having to do all the calling to set everything up.

A very helpful guy with a great attitude and very helpful. I look foward to going down to see him and roll the truck, car, and bikes all in one day.

Thanks for the lead,
George

Greeley Automotive Machine GAM also has a dyno. It is a Superflow lie detector unit.

Back