Role call! / Convoy list

BigBlue12V

Who all is going? Who's traveling from where via what routes?

We have a few of us from Columbus Indiana area going, via I-65 I'm planning to leave Thursday around late morning or midday probably, enough time to get settled in and rest before wha-bah! Anyone wanna join our mini convoy? Or any convoys traveling through around that time we could hop on with?

Leaving Thursday around 11am. Picking up Schrowang and LoganS along 80. Right now, can't decide. 80 to 65 or 51 straight south and catching a highway over to 65. I really don't want to deal with Chicago traffic.

If I were you I'd take I55 or I57 south (not sure where schrowang lives) to I74 into Indy and grab I65 there. At least I plan on taking 74 out of Davenport to Indy and down.

I-65 convoy! Lets do it haha btw I can only get on here on my phone w/tapatalk so I can't see anyone's locations... If you guys have approximate times for hitting indianapolis or Columbus (IN) lemme know. We don't have a concrete departure time, so long as we make it to wha-bah I don't care, I'm sleeping in my truck bed. Others with me will be in tents but I'm sure they can handle setup in the dark haha!

We will be leaving Northern Illinois on Thursday as well at least 4 truck as of now.I ususally take 47 south to 74 to 65.

Last edited:
We will be heading up Thursday afternoon from western KY and goin up the Natcher.

Ryan

i will be heading there thursday early afternoon.... heading out from the springfield mo area.... i'll have an open seat if anybody needs a ride along my way there... cant help with a hotel room though... but ill be taking 60 across missouri most likely then cutting down by the bootheel...

So does anyone want to try to meet up and convoy at Columbus (exit 68) or Seymour (exit 50) Indiana on the way down Thursday? There's all kinds of stuff at Columbus and a truck stop at Seymour.

Ill be heading out early thursday from louisville.
Playing in the golf scramble.

Driving down from upstate NY with two of my buddies in my VW TDI, should be interesting. 13+hour trip one way. We are leaving Wednesday night, hopefully in KY early Thursday, rest up, then Wahbah's that night! Can't wait. My first trip to TS, sounds like a blast.

If it rains, we're just heading right to Nashville and partying there for the weekend I think.

I dont understand why people want to convoy. First off you have to try and meet up with others taking up time, drive everyone elses speed, stop when others stop. **** that, I just want to get there. Just ends up being a bunch of tards racing down the highway and oraling coal anyways.

I dont understand why people want to convoy. First off you have to try and meet up with others taking up time, drive everyone elses speed, stop when others stop. **** that, I just want to get there. Just ends up being a bunch of tards racing down the highway and oraling coal anyways.

So when are you passing Bloomington? :hehe:

Thursday morning from SW MO here! I'm sure my truck will be alone but hey lol

Back