Roll cage installers

97singlecab

I'm getting closer to needing a roll cage in my truck. I was gonna do it myself but i've come to realize that its just something you can't skimp on, and it needs to be done right. So does anyone know of a good fab shop in the colorado or nebraska area that will fab and install a cage for a pickup?

Depends how much you want to spend and if you want tig or mig and chromoly or dom. There is a shop in lakewood that builds pro stock chassis and they can weld just about anything. They are mainly word of mouth however but i can talk to them if you want but you are going to pay more for a cage there than you would at most shops because of the quality, the shop is called Lazarus Race Cars. Other than that there are a few shops i know of that could do a cage if you had a bender and a mig welder i could do it. If you want it professionally done and notched then i know of a bunch of shops that could do it. Pfi does pretty good work up here in fort collins and have a bunch of cages to show you. I know most of those guys pretty well so if you want me to talk to them for you i can also. If you want some more names i can give you some more but those are the two i would recommend.

I would like to have a tig'd 10 point cage is what I was thinking. I didn't think to talk to pfi i'll have to call down and talk to brandon.

You can talk to Brent or Jeff too Brents owner and Jeff is main fabricator

We've done a few cages in the past, just did an 8-pt chromoly for Straight_Six here on the forums. It was a 96 12V. Turned out pretty nice. You can see a couple pics here in the link below. We're located in the Salt Lake area

IMG_1844.jpg

i will ask my good friend if he is willing to do another, we did mine and it turned out great. either call me or i can call you about in sometime.

Back