Roll Call for NHRDA JB's Canadian National. Edmonton

cranked_dodge

Diesel Pro
Just wondered who all was coming out for this event it is gearing up to be a great event!

I will be there one way or another. Trying to get the dodge running right, failing that I will race the ford. Might be a slow run if I dont get the programmer back from Eric in time though,, LOL

I will be there one way or another. Trying to get the dodge running right, failing that I will race the ford. Might be a slow run if I dont get the programmer back from Eric in time though,, LOL

You need to get something out there running so you can get your ticket to Topeka!

I'll be there one way or another. If Randy brings his truck (instead of the semi) maybe I'll try to borrow it again ;)

And in Pro-Stock I'll be hoping to avenge our loss last year when I couldn't hold the truck at the line and slid through the beams.

I am supposed to have a cylinder head in my possesion at noon today will update Monday:nail::Cheer:

I'll be there, Rob will have his new 2wd there but at best just a fuel run cuz there is no cage in it and Roger will have his reg cab 4wd there.

Shawn you have to learn to keep that thing in your pants, thought you just had a kid? We won't be there, saving it all for Topeka. Have fun everyone.

Or at least time it better, this will be the 2nd Edmonton race that he has potentially missed due to childbirth. He needs to back up 9 months or so from mid-August, and have two weeks before and after of mandatory birth control ;)

Would be great to see you there. That is looking like a really good event. Good luck in Edmonton, as if you needed it.

unfortunatly were out,this is the first one I'll have missed in a while good luck to every one, all looks like the weather godds are with it as well.

unfortunatly were out,this is the first one I'll have missed in a while good luck to every one, all looks like the weather godds are with it as well.

Do you think you can make FSJ on the 28th and29th.

Were going! Should be there on friday night if all goes well!

Back