Roll Call For TNT Open House Dyno Day! ,Md

dzlfarmboy

Supporting Vendor
TNT Performance of Ridgly,Md Is Having an open house dyno day on September 15, want to see what kind of intrest and turnout were looking to have and if the set date should workout for everone. Will be held at the shop
1230 Bridgetown Rd
Henderson, MD 21640

Thanks Brett

Brett-

How far a drive is it from Columbus,OH? :doh: Don't know why the events the furthest away seem more fun?

Lavon

LAmiller said:
Brett-

How far a drive is it from Columbus,OH? :doh: Don't know why the events the furthest away seem more fun?

Lavon

umh! prolly 6hr drive

i should be there unless by some chance the high temp for that day is only in the 50s then i will be in my treestand for the opening day of bow season.

bigdog33 said:
Hey Brett,
Where the hell is Ridgly MD?

Whoops Sorry Typo suppose to be Ridgely,MD

Caroline County Thats where chris's house is, where the Business is registered under, but it's going to be held at the Shop. Google 1100 Bridgetown Rd, Henderson,MD 21640

Planning on starting at 10:00am and gonna break out the grill around noon for some hotdogs and hamburgers, and will have drinks available as well.

I plan on coming. What kind of drinks you going to have - milk?

behrdzl said:
I plan on coming. What kind of drinks you going to have - milk?

Yeah Milk, sodas, water..No beer the oldman dosent drink and dont want it around:rules: :doh: No fun, oh well

bcummins said:
What do you have in your rig to get that much power from a VP44.
Thanks!!

Pro Street 66, NX Dual Setup, F-1 7's and alot of dyno tuning.

One more week countin down, sounds like the turnout is going to be good.:st:

I wish you guys werent way the crap up north...

Get your butt up here Timmy LOL

also...would you believe that I pulled a sled last night, and it didnt pull me backwards??? Dzlfarmboy on the other hand...may have gone backwards on his pull :(

Back