Roll Call For TNT Open House Dyno Day! ,Md

Yeah snaped the ol transfer case output, got it all tore down tonite and gonna put a new shaft in it. Does anybody know if someone makes a stronger output than the OEM

Brett,

Saw your pull, sorry out the carnage..... The track looked real hardpacked, lots of the guys were having trouble. Hopefully I can come down this weekend.

Doug

Jetpilot said:
Brett,

Saw your pull, sorry out the carnage..... The track looked real hardpacked, lots of the guys were having trouble. Hopefully I can come down this weekend.

Doug

Yeah chit happens, she was hard and the dirt was real dense, Sat is looking pretty good as far as the turn out, should be fun hope you can come.

There should be a few guys coming over from the air base who want to see what their work has done for them. should be three or four coming over.

Hey Brett,
Sorry I won't be there dude. Hopefully see you Sunday. Thanks again for the weights at the Buck. Very cool of you.

Thanks guys, I had a good time as well. That is one big a$$ farm yall got.:D

wayne

I was real happy with my results, but i learned...DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CHANGE INJECTORS ON A HOT MOTOR WITHOUT GLOVES...TWICE...IN THE SAME DAY

d'oh

A big thanks to all that came out. I know Brett and I really enjoyed the day.

Hopefully all that came had a good time, we want to do it again in the future, and would love to have more trucks and people attend. Spread the word guys.:thankyou2:

Congrats to Wayne (F=MxA) for putting down the biggest numbers of the day, 751hp/1480tq with his 3rd Gen Dodge. That is the BEST sleeper i have ever seen. Nice Job Man!

Wayne, The mach's put down a few more ponys then the other sticks, 9-11hp accross the board.

Chris

Chris,

Sorry I missed you event..... Too little time at home between trips just didn't allow for me to attend. Hope to see you guys soon! Sounds like I missed a great time.

Doug

No problem Doug, would have been nice to have you there, but i understand completely.

Talk to you soon,

chris

Hey Doug, we did a back to back comparison of my DDP sticks and the Mach 7's out of Schrader's truck, I posted the graphs and did a small write-up on it over at DTR.

Of course I need to do another test next weekend with the OEM crossovers, and the honed cross overs I have in my truck with the DDP's.

Here are the results from Saturday

Joe T. 05 Ford - 372/705

Paul M. 07 GMC - 402/810

Wayne W. 06 Dodge - 751/1480 gas (568/1039 fuel)

Travis H. 06 Dodge - 462/816

Merv D. 01 Dodge - 545/945

David O. 96 Dodge - 385/752

Derrik J. 07 Chevy - 424/803

Kyle H. 00 Dodge - 314/640

Jeff W. 04 Ford - 394/713

Steve S. 97 Dodge - 349/708

Eric L. 05 chevy - 490/912

Jay K. 06 chevy - 445/747

Kenny S. 05 chevy - 471/900

TJ B. 02 Dodge - 570/1046 (581/1044 mach's)

Will B 442/939

Jess H - 02 excursion (stock) 208/407

I thank all who came out to join us Saturday, i had a real good time. Hope to have another soon maybe in the Spring

Thanks Brett

Back