Rolling on dubs...

SuperDave4x4

popcorn playa
Well I finally got some new tires and wheels.. 20x9 XD Hoss with -12mm of backspacing and 305/50r20 Toyo Proxe STII. I also painted my stack black along with the tool box. Im extremely happy with the way everything came out so far. Im going to lower it some but havent made up my mind on how much yet.

I need to paint and few more pieces black and now Im working on my painting my frame and axles. Should look good when Im done!

Click on the pictures to make the huge....

P7090172.jpg

P7090177.jpg

P7090176.jpg

P7090181.jpg

P7090180.jpg

P7090173.jpg

P7090178.jpg

P7090175.jpg

For the love of Funk Master Fresh, please paint them taillites red.

:hehe: :hehe:

For the love of Funk Master Fresh, please paint them taillites red.

:hehe: :hehe:

There's always a hater in the group... :lolly::lolly::lolly: I will, Im going to have the tailgate dent takin out and redo the roll pan when I have some extra money. Im broke at the moment.. :kick:

I was gonna hate cuz I only ride 22's or betta. But that looks damn good!

You do know that twennies are not considered dubs rite? :hehe: :hehe:

Based on the title I was afraid to open this thread, but damn that truck looks good!!

Nice job man!

Since when are 20's not dubs?

July 9, 2011 :hehe::hehe:

Based on the title I was afraid to open this thread, but damn that truck looks good!!

Nice job man!

Thanks I appreciate it! It's far from done. Next big purchase will be twins...

I still need to decide how much Im going to lower it. I dont want to lower it much however being that I want to still be able to tow. Tomorrow the undercarriage will get a fresh coat of paint. :rockwoot:

Looks good! I would lose the leveling kit and get a smaller rear block to make the rear level with the factory hieght front end.

Looks good! I would lose the leveling kit and get a smaller rear block to make the rear level with the factory hieght front end.

My original plans were to take the leveling kit out and remove the stock rear block and put a 2" block in its place. However, I think Im going to have clearance issues with my ThurenFab trac bar hitting the front differential. I've tried to read and find out if thats the case on all the 2500s, but its a hit or miss it seems. I've also read that its only the 01 trucks. If I could get some real proof then I would like to go that route.

If my trac bar is going to be a problem them Im just going to get a custom coil made for the front that will be +1" taller than stock and lower the rear 2" via shackle. I still want to be able to tow so that's a major factor to consider when lowering the rear.

Any info on the trac bar clearance would be greatly appreciated! :snoop:

I bought a solid steel track bar to replace my DT Pro fab bar for that reason. Took the 35's and leveling springs off and plan on to run smaller blocks in the rear.

I bought a solid steel track bar to replace my DT Pro fab bar for that reason. Took the 35's and leveling springs off and plan on to run smaller blocks in the rear.

DT's trac bar isnt supposed to have clearance issues I thought?

Back