Roosamaster DBGFC 637-3DH

Mr.Gadget

I'm hoping someone can help me locate a exploded view of a Roosamaster pump for a 806 Farmall. We have had the pump repaired 4 times in the last 18 months and with the re builder being 3 hours away it is getting a little frustrating. I have dissasembled the pump and found the " flex ring " to be damaged with particles all through the pump. I'm by no means experienced with these but have been a certified automotive technician for over 15 years and would like to be able to repair/rebuild this myself. The pump has been modified by the for mentioned shop for our tractor when I added a HX 35 holset turbo and external fuel pump. I have a great Case/International dealer for parts but unfortunately he cannot supply me with a parts breakdown. Any help would be very much appreciated.
Thanks

Attachments

• Fuel pump 002.jpg
    Fuel pump 002.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 1
  • Fuel pump 005.jpg
    Fuel pump 005.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Fuel pump 007.jpg
    Fuel pump 007.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 1
Well , I found what I was looking for and thought i would share.... might help someone else out.

Attachments

• pump4.jpg
    pump4.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 0
  • pump3.jpg
    pump3.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 0
  • pump2.jpg
    pump2.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 0
  • pump1.jpg
    pump1.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 0
  • LastScan.jpg
    LastScan.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 0
  • pump5.jpg
    pump5.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 0
How does that thing run with a HX on it? I have an 856 and was thinking about doing the same thing when the 35 comes off my truck.

Runs great actually.. It's limited to 20 lbs right now untill I get a few other things worked out , pump for example.

Well , I got it back together using only the parts schematic and this thing runs good . We took second place at a pull yesterday in the 8500 lb , I'm very sure it could have pulled it out the end but we had to dodge a tractor at the end that cost us momentum . Of course the obstacle was moved for the rest of the field and we were beat by 4 feet. Depressing at first but considering my lack of knowledge on these and well it ran we will go at them again next weekend.

Are you still running the double lobe cam ring that came in the pump or did they swap in a single lobe cam ring? What about the "leaf spring"? Has anyone swapped it out for a 0 or at the very least removed the shims under it? That's strange the the governor weight band did that so many times in such a short period of time... We saw a ton of them do it within a year or so after the switch to ULSD, but I've never seen one turn to, as we saw at our shop, coffee grounds so fast.

Single lobe cam and the leaf removed , to be honest I don't think they ever replaced the weight band . The material of the updated version with the weight basket already attached looks different than what was in there. As I stated before I know next to nothing about these and pulled half my hair out putting it back together with only a crappy parts diagram. We were just thrilled that it worked as good as it did and are hoping for a good show in Tweed Ontario tomorrow.

First in 7500 lb then loaded the poor prick for Bear and took the 10,000 lb class too. Pretty happy right now.:rockwoot:

A pic of the old girl.

Attachments

• Tweed.jpg
    Tweed.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back