Rudy's 6.4 makes 1006/1850

Most any diesel truck will run cooler on nitrous. Less unburnt fuel and cooler intake temps. I bet that was one cleeeeeeeean pass. My 6.4 on the spartan tune without nitrous runs fairly clean. Not much smoke at all once the turbos light.

its funny #2 tells me the story but I use my truck for pulling. never cared for nitro numbers. just as ford is getting right the 6.7 comes out...it sounds like it built even better than the 6.4. hope so.

I'd like to see a couple 600hp fuel only guys make the jump to 1000 on spray just to show everybody how easy it really is.

Not guys having tuned there way up there. Just a guy making close to 600 on fuel to just walk out and toss on a couple solenoids and turn out 1000.

I think "reality check" doesn't even begin to describe that idea.

What if you didnt even use solenoids, or even use lines at all?

I went from 718 to 1191 with nitrous.

It was that easy, but nowhere near repeatable. And it will not happen again, its was just a one time thing where I let a drug addict shoot my truck with an open bottle on the dyno to see what it would do.

It was that easy, but nowhere near repeatable. And it will not happen again, its was just a one time thing where I let a drug addict shoot my truck with an open bottle on the dyno to see what it would do.

You should invent the "bottle fogger" nitrous system. Simply rig up a guillotine blade to chop off the top of the bottle and fill the engine compartment with NO2. Good for +473 HP on moderately built sled pulling trucks!

:hehe:

I would venture a guess that 90% of the people who think they could spray to 400 additional hp don't have the fuel, nor the engine integrity to actually do it.

Back