Rudy's 6.4 makes 1006/1850

you made 606 without nitrous? did your transmission shift out when it spiked the dyno sheet on the torque?

LOL

I bet that back fire scared the Chit outta some folks!!! lol

Nice Job on the numbers!! For a Drug Addict!!!! *nx*

LOL

j/k!!

I have a twelve valve that has 90 hp injectors that makes 566 rwhp and 1400 ft torque. maybe i should put a big shot of nitrous, maybe i could make 1000 hp and brag about it.:hehe: jk

I have a twelve valve that has 90 hp injectors that makes 566 rwhp and 1400 ft torque. maybe i should put a big shot of nitrous, maybe i could make 1000 hp and brag about it.:hehe: jk

theres a village missing its idiot. please at least call them and let them know where you are.:thankyou2:

Awesome numbers for you guys, that is some huge streetable power. More than twice what most guys act like they have. Ya'll must be some fine tunin' fools!!!

Hey big power, I got pulled over last night. They said they was lookin for one badass mother fu@ker and a retardn drivin a ford. They got me, so you better get your helmet and crayons and get the hell outta dodge.:kick:

Hey big power, I got pulled over last night. They said they was lookin for one badass mother fu@ker and a retardn drivin a ford. They got me, so you better get your helmet and crayons and get the hell outta dodge.:kick:

wow..you got that text too!! congrats window licker.

yea I was there for the backfire, I think I had a minor PTSD flashback LOL

The engine didnt sound so happy when they backed it off the dyno.. kinda grumpy sounding

was head gasket the only KIA for the day? I was convinced it did more damage than that...

Just wondering did you happen to look at your pyro at any time during you run? If so what kinda of EGT's were you running? I only ask because i have heard the 6.4's run a little hot?

yea I was there for the backfire, I think I had a minor PTSD flashback LOL

The engine didnt sound so happy when they backed it off the dyno.. kinda grumpy sounding

was head gasket the only KIA for the day? I was convinced it did more damage than that...

Only the headgaskets had damage. Replaced them and it runs great. I am actully daily driving it right now.

Just wondering did you happen to look at your pyro at any time during you run? If so what kinda of EGT's were you running? I only ask because i have heard the 6.4's run a little hot?

They never got over 1600*.

Back