Rudy's Predictions?

Ok so hypothetical. .....

Since Ryan went 5.2, what would a reasonable guess for the 1/4 have been? Also what is his racing weight?

The conversion from what I've seen is around 1.53 to 1.57 for E.T. and 1.25 for mph. Which would put him around 8.0 at 170-ish. I think weight was close to the 4500 pound minimum.

How'd Wade run in dragster? Funnycar?

Edit:6.699? Dang
Wade's chute came out right after he launched on his qualifing run. Still rsn good. He beat kingspeeds rail in final. Booth ran great. Id have to go back to videos to see times. Watching the chute come out but still stay in it for the run 2as entertaining to watch.

And yes my 6.699 in the finals was gun. I was pedeling. I pulled out of the throttle but got in it right at the end again just a hair to much

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

We went 4.88 on the chute out from launch, battled tire shake and tuning issues all day, from the cold weather. Our best was only a 4.6x at 152 for the day. All runs had tire shake, 1 and 2nd gear.

Rudy's should be called the winter nationals, air temp was 40'-45* our last two runs. ...:lolly:

Wade it's better then the rain that usually plagues the spring race!! Would rather run in the cold then drive 8 hours to sit in the rain then drive back home. At least everyone got to race two days in a row!! It was a success if you ask me.

Wade it's better then the rain that usually plagues the spring race!! Would rather run in the cold then drive 8 hours to sit in the rain then drive back home. At least everyone got to race two days in a row!! It was a success if you ask me.

The crowd looked great as well. Great field, super-competitive racing, and great sportsmanship... that is an excellent event, and a great way to start off a season.

We went 4.88 on the chute out from launch, battled tire shake and tuning issues all day, from the cold weather. Our best was only a 4.6x at 152 for the day. All runs had tire shake, 1 and 2nd gear.

Rudy's should be called the winter nationals, air temp was 40'-45* our last two runs. ...:lolly:
Is there a reason you didn't wait on the Schied rail before making your first round pass?

Is there a reason you didn't wait on the Schied rail before making your first round pass?

We had a buy run 1st round. He couldn't get it started to try at qualifying. That's what I was told. He didn't even get on the property till about noon. Not sure what was going on.

As i was up in the tower they were saying if ryan went another 5.2x he was disqualified. IHRA stepped in and put a foot down.
Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Yep, they gave the allowance to go to 5.30 instead of 5.50. If he would have been allowed. There is no doubt he would have went 5.1... With that said I think he's got 5.0 in it without an issue.

Yep, they gave the allowance to go to 5.30 instead of 5.50. If he would have been allowed. There is no doubt he would have went 5.1... With that said I think he's got 5.0 in it without an issue.

Did he really have it pulled back that much? I am a mechanical guy but I can't help but being impressed with how far he has come. I remember when he had very little clue about tuning and what he was doing.
Does anyone know if he is swapping the Trans after a few passes ? Seems like a good idea at this point till they get it to last.

I hated to not see Darren or Phil taylor out their with the Dino power. A buddy sent me a pic of Darren's pro stock truck loaded on a trailer, so I was expecting him to be there too? I guess that was a teaser.

And from what I saw of FB I thought Phil Taylors truck was ready? But didn't see him either.

I hated to not see Darren or Phil taylor out their with the Dino power. A buddy sent me a pic of Darren's pro stock truck loaded on a trailer, so I was expecting him to be there too? I guess that was a teaser.

And from what I saw of FB I thought Phil Taylors truck was ready? But didn't see him either.

Pro Stock truck was on a trailer leaving, as it was sold from what I hear. Just what I heard.

Pro Stock truck was on a trailer leaving, as it was sold from what I hear. Just what I heard.

Talking about Darren Morrison right? If so, I also heard his pro stock S10 was sold. I heard this from his son the other day, so I'm pretty sure it's correct.

Talking about Darren Morrison right? If so, I also heard his pro stock S10 was sold. I heard this from his son the other day, so I'm pretty sure it's correct.
New ride?? Or getting out??

Anybody know who is new owner?

Darren sold it.... it is going to a good home with capable hands.

Hate to see people with so much time into stuff get out.

I don't think Mr. Darren is done completely yet. He's got some stuff sitting around the shop still. Phil was at the beach having oysters on the half shell. He'll be back out.

Back