rudys truck jam.

GreenMeanie5.9

Poop Naked
Does anyone have any info on when or if they are even having this?

Last edited:
I heard it was going to be in April, but haven't heard an official date set yet. I'm sure they'll keep having it, seems like it grows quite a bit every year!

The most recent one was a lot of fun, big turnout, except for the rain. I will be running my truck as well, swapping in some stock keys to drop the front end and just waiting on my tires so I can get the new setup on. Going to try to get a Gmax kit installed by then as well. Went out and did a nice burnout for the crowd at the last one. Really sucked that it starting raining right after the first pro street trucks ran so they went straight to pulling. It will be sometime in April.

Last edited:
Rudy posted on his Facebook that he'll give $1,000 to any diesel pickup that makes a 5-second 1/8th mile pass it his event, so I expect some heavy hitters to show up.

Talk to Rudy, but other than the bed cover, last time I checked, you had a pickup truck.

Truck Jam

Sounds like a good time. I just wonder if Wade would be up for a little "Match Race"? They don't have a class for both of us so is he game? I like that place and need to go south for a little action.

Sounds like a good time. I just wonder if Wade would be up for a little "Match Race"? They don't have a class for both of us so is he game? I like that place and need to go south for a little action.

...Maybe you should call and ask him...LOL

not much I realize, but we will put up 500 to lock a heads up in between Jeff and Wade for the winner. could perhaps grow this pot more b4 race day. what say yal?

not much I realize, but we will put up 500 to lock a heads up in between Jeff and Wade for the winner. could perhaps grow this pot more b4 race day. what say yal?

you going to bring a truck? :poke:

Dont matter to me, jeff has every advantage and reason to win with that rail. this was us testing early in 2013.

No excuses Jeff. Bring all you got and HOPE you brought enough...Will be fun!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upGK-6Edakk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upGK-6Edakk[/ame]

Last edited:
Back