Rules......

Bosshawg600

PDP.com FireFighter
Ok, so what are the rules for Tug-A-Truck?

Weight only? Do they whine about different motor is different trucks? Drivetrain? Axles?

Im assuming D.O.T. tires only....Am I missing anything?

Might decide to bring my project truck out next year when I get it all buttoned up.

Only things I've really heard them check on was weight and DOT tires. Axles and powerplants dont really seem to matter....

I know some rockcrawling tires are banned (Krawlers for sure) and a lot of cheater slicks and stuff like that. Tires have to be marked LT most of the time, but all that depends on organization. Trucks gone wild still does pulls with 4 drag slicks, and no rules except weight.

I know some rockcrawling tires are banned (Krawlers for sure) and a lot of cheater slicks and stuff like that. Tires have to be marked LT most of the time, but all that depends on organization. Trucks gone wild still does pulls with 4 drag slicks, and no rules except weight.

guess we're gonna have to get something going in socal. i bet it would take off.

Garrett

Here are the basics from atleys pulls this past weekend

RULES: 1- NO SLICKS OR CHEATER SLICKS tires must be DOT and intended for highway use by the manufacture. Plain and simple...

2- Draw bar height of 30 inches. (you must have 3in or bigger clevis)

3-Weights must be strapped on.(this means no weights can be loose)

We are having 4 classes: 5000lb, 6500lb, 7500lb, and a 9500lb. WE WILL HAVE SCALES!! Entry fee: $10.00 per person. $20.00 to hook your truck.

Back