S&R brothers machine?

DieselheaD

Interested in a set of rods from them, looking for any input good or bad. They look nice but have never heard of them. Thanks.

image_zpsitxi3qv2.jpg

image_zpszb8wvre1.jpg

Sounds like a deal to stay away from then.

They're more than carillos and less than Cunningham. I'm not a salesman, or distributor. all I started the thread for was some feedback.

Apparently they are sourced from a shop in Kentucky, involved with a lot of pullers that use them with 0 failures to date.

They're more than carillos and less than Cunningham. I'm not a salesman, or distributor. all I started the thread for was some feedback.

Apparently they are sourced from a shop in Kentucky, involved with a lot of pullers that use them with 0 failures to date.

If that's the case then why ask?

That rod looks just like the ones we have in our truck they have 6000 rpms before. They should have 1/2 bolts in them instead of
7/16 ones

There good rods we have hade them for 2 years now like them alot.. they are heavy thow lol .. just make sure you check the big side for oil clearance ours were one the small side of spec

There good rods we have hade them for 2 years now like them alot.. they are heavy thow lol .. just make sure you check the big side for oil clearance ours were one the small side of spec

They look really beefy, that's good to hear though and thanks for the heads up.

The couple of people I've talked to had the same issue. Seems like once you get the clearance where you want it they are a really good rod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure what the spec is, would I be ok setup on the loose side of cummins spec?

Back