S&R Diesel Concepts 4th Annual Memorial Weekend Truck Pulls

ONLY 7 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im jacked up like a spider monkey! haha

Prewitt...you are like a kid in the candy store. You are getting so excited. I feel the same way though that the season has started. I have been ready since Jan to start back up. Hate boring weekends. :) Might see you down there man.

Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 81.

Thursday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 59.

Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.

Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 57.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 76.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 55.

as long as im not at work I plan to attend since I live 5 min away

CRAP man, I had to miss this pull last year because my mom was getting married, now I have to miss it again this year because one of my close friends is getting married. This is one those events that I don't want to miss out on. Guess I'll just have to deal with it.

Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 81.

Thursday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 59.

Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.

Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 57.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 76.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 55.

Lookinig good for a sweet pull.....Cool air is GOOD AIR......Looks like jacket will be needed but no rain gear....

Lookinig good for a sweet pull.....Cool air is GOOD AIR......Looks like jacket will be needed but no rain gear....

what do you need jackets for when you can just build a bonfire in the pits :hehe::chug:

House I think it will be Workstock Diesel,Street Gas,2.6,Pro Gas,2.8,3.0 and Bragging Rights Last. Thanks Scott

was hoping for some more cool down time between 2.8 and 3.0

I,m running in both classes and I will make sure we have enough cool down time. That not a problem. I'll take good care of us. Thanks Scott

Scott, Ill be in Indy Friday for Carb day, then Im gonna stay in the area. So I can get there pretty early.

Im kinda mad I cant pull, Im Jonesing bad to get a hook in! I want to see what my 5 moths and tons of hard work can do!!!!!!!!

besides Bryan u will be in the field plantn corn!!!

This is a fact! but i plan on planting from friday morning straight through till saturday morning until luke comes an takes my spot so i should be able to come..

But im going to work my A** off to be here

Back