S300 63/65/12 Billet

Status
Not open for further replies.

f-250dieselman

New Borg Warner Billet 63/65/12 S300 charger. Straight compressor outlet. HX40 downpipe flange.

$1200 shipped located in PA

1208120105a.jpg

1208120106a.jpg

Buy the turbo and tear it down to get your answers. Thanks for the bump

You want someone to pay over a thousand dollars for a turbo with castings ground down so they can tear it apart and find out whats inside of it themselves?!?! Hell, how do they know its not one of the chinese knockoffs off of ebay with a swapped out wheel?

This reminds me of the whole "we need to pass the healthcare bill so we can find out whats in it." Dumb then, dumb now...

It's simple, the turbocharger is a Borg Warner unit with a compressor wheel that many companies use, either PM or post your interest on the product, or keep your opinions to yourself.

Would u be interested in a trade for a hx52 with manifold with adapter welded to it and down pipe?

You want someone to pay over a thousand dollars for a turbo with castings ground down so they can tear it apart and find out whats inside of it themselves?!?! Hell, how do they know its not one of the chinese knockoffs off of ebay with a swapped out wheel?

This reminds me of the whole "we need to pass the healthcare bill so we can find out whats in it." Dumb then, dumb now...

Then go buy a BD or industrial injection turbo and pay 15-1600.

So go ask every turbo builder there is, what parts and sources they are using. They are going to tell you pound sand. Buy the turbo to figure it out. Its not china junk and i guarantee it.

if you would like to become a sponsor, please send Timbeaux or wideopen a PM.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back