S300 68mm t3 .91 exhaust housing mythical?

superdutyfarmer

I bought a bigger turbo to try on my 4bt instead of continuing to beat on the he351 I currently have on and am trying to locate a t3 housing for it. I bought turbo and a t4 adapter and the adapter I bought will not work with the 12v cut angled manifold I am running. Any help? Turbo is an s363/68/.91 for reference. Thanks Rodney

The one I bought has 4 8mm bolt holes that I assume would go through the factoy manifold bolt holes and hold the adapter on and the. Had 4 countersunk Allen bolts to hold turbo to adapter. I wasn't thrilled with the setup but didn't really see it til it came. The manifold doesn't allow you to put the bolts through from the back side.
Nothig wrong with the 351, just looking for more air. Was running 351 with a spring gate and .55 shot of nitrous. Ran 12.8@106 still smoke to be cleaned up. Boost with 351 was 60, backpressure 65-70(when your going that fast hard to get 100% reading on gauges but boost held against max)

I seen that, for the price tag of one I'm gonna try a different adapter and see how it runs if it seems decent I'll either spend the $ on a housing or look for a t4 manifold and cut it down like I did this one.

I had a .83 t3 housing on my 62/68 s300. The housing came from forced inductions if that helps you any.

Back