S363 sx3 less then 500 miles

iride813

Posting for a buddy. Ran this charger as a single on his daily. Only ran for a couple weeks and pulled engine to rebuild and went bigger when we put it back in. Asking 500$
1ab562bb4a5a44eac83e270a806faf90.jpg

61d5aae2f9071dc273d51efddf690bbb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent ya a message. Have a buddy interested.

So, nobody noticed the thick layer of black varnish nastiness on the compressor wheel that takes THOUSANDS of miles to accumulate? It also looks like his air filter wasn’t doing a very good job by the look of all those lines on the fins. Whatever. Good luck with finding a victimOOPS! I mean buyer.

I'd guess he had an exhaust leak, and probably running no air filter. Iride is an honest guy, I'm sure it's fine just dirty. Maybe wash it down with brake clean and post another pic, ha.

So, nobody noticed the thick layer of black varnish nastiness on the compressor wheel that takes THOUSANDS of miles to accumulate? It also looks like his air filter wasn’t doing a very good job by the look of all those lines on the fins. Whatever. Good luck with finding a victimOOPS! I mean buyer.

He was running a Chinese t3-t4 adapter. Whole underside of truck was covered in sut. And it’s been sitting for 2 years since it was ran. I have no reason to lie about it. It’s a buddys charger I didn’t take the pics or I woulda sprayed it off. You can ask a good few people on here. I’m the last person to try to screw someone.

He was running a Chinese t3-t4 adapter. Whole underside of truck was covered in sut. And it’s been sitting for 2 years since it was ran. I have no reason to lie about it. It’s a buddys charger I didn’t take the pics or I woulda sprayed it off. You can ask a good few people on here. I’m the last person to try to screw someone.

Just making sure. I’m on guard more than usual right now; I just had my bank account locked because somebody in San Francisco tried having fun with my money instead of their’s.

Just making sure. I’m on guard more than usual right now; I just had my bank account locked because somebody in San Francisco tried having fun with my money instead of their’s.

I understand that. When I first got n in to racing I bought a set of “625”s and got shipped a set of 2000s and never got it sorted out.

Back