s366 charge pipe. who makes them

powermad

trevor
i have a s366 with the 90* comp housing on my 1997 and right now i am using a silicone hose as the charge pipe. its the silicone hose that comes with the d-tech turbos. my question is who makes a metal charge pipe for this set up? ive seen cpp has a bunch but not sure what one to use. it appears all those are for twin kits. am i missing something or should i just go to a muffler shop and have them bend some pipe for me?

Best way to do it Ive found is weld a 90 onto the stock pipe without the 90* housing. Id say just have muffler shop make something for you, I haven't found anything to buy either. I blew a boot off today because I had mine kinda afro engineered with a homemade 90* pipe
4766FDD8-A802-423E-A170-180D233A0423_zps3czkleci.jpg

thats a different compressor housing then what i have. i cant believe no one is making a charge pipe for retail.

perfect! thats what i was looking for! $109 is a little more than i was expecting but im sure it will look much nicer in comparison to my current tube lol

im sure that stainless makes one for that style if they make one for the 90*

The stock piping should work just fine if you clock it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the outlet is larger than stock.

Actually, no. You can clock the 3rd gen housing to meet the stock pipe, but it's a pain to get installed and it also raises the charge pipe up against the bottom radiator hose. I've had mine like this since 2010 and it hasn't given me any issue..... other than just looking ugly.

6462941115_ccd3391cf9_b.jpg

Actually, no. You can clock the 3rd gen housing to meet the stock pipe, but it's a pain to get installed and it also raises the charge pipe up against the bottom radiator hose. I've had mine like this since 2010 and it hasn't given me any issue..... other than just looking ugly.

6462941115_ccd3391cf9_b.jpg

yea mines rigged identical to yours. the outlet on my previous turbo was 1/4" smaller than the s366. we tried getting the hose around it for about 2 hours and there was no way in hel it was going to fit.

My apologies - from my research on the Airwerks catalogs it appeared to me that all of the S300 chargers had the same compressor housing inlet/outlet diameters

If it's the smaller compressor outlet like 2.5 ish. E.D. Is working on a weld on flange

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your looking for flanges, I'd check out Himni-Racing. I'll post a pic of my IC pipe I made in a few.

Back